How many of your stuffs that you can put in little pouchette.

Wow! That's a lot of things you can fit into your Pochette, vanilla_addict!

I've always wondered if it was just me, or my Pochette is smaller than all of your Pochettes! I only fit my cell and cles in it and I think it's full, but when I see pics of what you put in yours, I think there must be some magic involved, because it doesn't look full at all!

Yep, I was trying to decide between the Koala and the French Purse but the Koala is more compact and slimmer. Go Koala! If you want to make sure, just ask your SA for a Pochette and test the wallets out in there...

I totally stuff my pochette so it's a bit bulgy. I put in my sunglasses in their case, credit card case with a bunch of cards and $$, cell phone, small pen, lip balm, rubberband and keys. It's packed, but that's what I need to carry and it works.

thanks for the reply! so the agenda CAN fit and still zip! awesome!

i read in another thread about your groom sale to get the pomme, i was wondering if you made all your money back from the groom, or if you took a loss. i have one in yellow, and watch the groom stuff on ebay, and don't see it move much!
you're right about the groom not moving much on ebay, i was a bit disheartened about that! :biggrin: especially since mine was considered used.
i did take a bit of a loss on it, but am really glad to have the pomme now. :wlae:
i did a buy it now at $300 usd, obo. i ended up selling it for $250.

Wow! That's a lot of things you can fit into your Pochette, vanilla_addict!

I've always wondered if it was just me, or my Pochette is smaller than all of your Pochettes! I only fit my cell and cles in it and I think it's full, but when I see pics of what you put in yours, I think there must be some magic involved, because it doesn't look full at all!
hmmm which one is yours sweetie? : ) strange.. i have the grafitti pochette as well.. and it fits the same amount as the azur one. :rolleyes: