How many of you

^I think it'll wear off, but I wouldn't store it right away. I'd let it "air" out. Is it a type of leather that you can clean with apple products?
I quit smoking about 4 years ago. It was one of the hardest things I ever did, but well worth it. I'm the healthiest I've ever been. My husband still smokes, but I make him do it outside. I wish he'd quit, it worries me.

I don't smoke, but I don't have a huge problem with it. I'm not sure I'd date a smoker, though, just because of health concerns. I'd always be worried about him!

I was just wondering if i wiped it down with my leather cleaner if it take the smell away.. its my piano bag..

Melissa71 said:
^I think it'll wear off, but I wouldn't store it right away. I'd let it "air" out. Is it a type of leather that you can clean with apple products?
I quit smoking about 4 years ago. It was one of the hardest things I ever did, but well worth it. I'm the healthiest I've ever been. My husband still smokes, but I make him do it outside. I wish he'd quit, it worries me.

I dont smoke, i hate the smell of cigarettes. It irritates me and my eyes become bloodshot red. I live in the Washington DC area and many bars/restaurants have become non-smoking, which i believe is the best thing ever. I use to hate coming home from a long night of partying and my hair and clothes would smell like a pack of cigarettes.

Megs said:
I'm one of those people totally anti-smoking. I have bad breathing problems so it actually really irritates my breathing. That is why I love Florida- no smoking rules everywhere!!

Actually Megs, that isn't true. Of course you can't smoke in chain restaurants or stores, but you can still smoke in bars even if they do serve food. Unlike NYC, we can still smoke outside under an awning or in parks. Yeah, I'm a smoker. I'm way too high-strung to quit:sad:

I had smoked cigarettes on the RARE occasion back in high school (I think high school is when most people try their first cigarette, IMO).

But I have never smoked since then. And it's been many years since then, so I am definitely a non-smoker.

Lord I smoked for 5 years, being from NC, we had to to support our economy :lol: . I quit cold though, that was years ago now. I miss it still though. It's horrible but but for my son, I would probably smoke at least occassionally, so bad, :shame:

I guess years ago it wasnt a big deal, While growing up both my parents smoked so i guess i was immune to it (So to speak)
But i guess as you get older (grow up) your views changed. more so when its in your home and you have a say in what goes on. The more I was away from it the more smoking bothered me.. Now i'm totally bitter about it.

I don't smoke...only once in a long long long...while when I just feel like I need to lighten up one and that's it. I can't stand the smell of it anymore. My dad is a heavy smoker I wish I can get him to quit...