How many neverfulls are too many!?

I have one and that's more than enough for me, but if you like it and it's suits yours needs and lifestyle then I say go for it. I'm now loving crossbody bags, especially the mini backpack back, so if I can get my hands on the reverse then I would definitely buy a second one :smile: I love crossbody bags for their ease of use. No shoulder or hand held, just crossbody, safe and secure. You should enjoy what you love!! Don't worry abt quantity!

It really depends on your personal needs. I used mine as a tote when I was working so one was plenty. But I don't buy multiples of one bag. I have a black Empreinte Speedy 25 and a Black Epi Speedy 25 and I'm debating selling one because I don't feel I need both.

It really depends on your personal needs. I used mine as a tote when I was working so one was plenty. But I don't buy multiples of one bag. I have a black Empreinte Speedy 25 and a Black Epi Speedy 25 and I'm debating selling one because I don't feel I need both.
Interesting, which one do you think you will sell and may I ask why? I don't have either, if later I buy one may buy the Empreinte because I like that leather.

Interesting, which one do you think you will sell and may I ask why? I don't have either, if later I buy one may buy the Empreinte because I like that leather.
I will definitely be selling my Epi Speedy 25 because as a mom the strap is a necessity. I have also noticed that most of my purses right now are black and after one more black purse (Empreinte noir Pochette metis) I will add some color. Although I love the bag with a passion, I haven't carried it much in years. I have the whole set and it's too beautiful not to be used. I've already sent pictures in to Fashionphile for a quote to buy.
IMG_8042.jpg

Reactions: onlyk
I will definitely be selling my Epi Speedy 25 because as a mom the strap is a necessity. I have also noticed that most of my purses right now are black and after one more black purse (Empreinte noir Pochette metis) I will add some color. Although I love the bag with a passion, I haven't carried it much in years. I have the whole set and it's too beautiful not to be used. I've already sent pictures in to Fashionphile for a quote to buy.
View attachment 3832710
Beautiful set! Thanks for explaining to me, the only top handle I have now is the DE 30 classic, haven't used it for a long time since I have so many other bags but can't bring myself to sell it because won't be able to get a good quality and brand new one like it again.

take that back, have another top handle, Alma Vernis PM, oh, so beautiful. I do uses it :smile:

Beautiful set! Thanks for explaining to me, the only top handle I have now is the DE 30 classic, haven't used it for a long time since I have so many other bags but can't bring myself to sell it because won't be able to get a good quality and brand new one like it again.

take that back, have another top handle, Alma Vernis PM, oh, so beautiful. I do uses it :smile:
I kind of go through stages with bags. At one point I collected them and I probably had more than 40 not including all the matching SLG's. Then I became more practical and I decided to get rid of every bag that I rarely carried keeping only what I loved. Then as the LV styles changed along with my lifestyle l kind of fell out of love with mono. These days I'm more into leather pieces and I'm rebuilding my collection with pieces that I love and will carry.

Reactions: onlyk
I kind of go through stages with bags. At one point I collected them and I probably had more than 40 not including all the matching SLG's. Then I became more practical and I decided to get rid of every bag that I rarely carried keeping only what I loved. Then as the LV styles changed along with my lifestyle l kind of fell out of love with mono. These days I'm more into leather pieces and I'm rebuilding my collection with pieces that I love and will carry.
Good point! I really need to rethink about it :smile:

Not enough if I still want them! Haha. Currently, I have two: Mm de (used to have a gm but sold it and got an mm this year) and a Mono Gm... am itching to get the azur before my birthday so I have all the classics. Would eventually sneak in a world tour neverfull down the line.. lol

Reactions: prettywoman36
I posted on the first page and totally FORGOT I have a MM azure neverfull LOL!! I have 3 neverfulls, GM ebene, MM mono and completely forgot about the Mm azure! I think I will give it to my young adult daughter because she is the only one who ever freakin' used it. RIDICULOUS! Must be the menopause.........I still want a pre loved GM mono too lol!!