How many neverfulls are too many!?

Yeah, maybe that's the case. It's a bummer. :/ I'm really having second thoughts about getting a DE MM with RB lining.

I have the Azur w/ rose ballerine lining and I'm quite annoyed how dirty the inside already is. I bought it last year, but am not using it that much - it really shouldn't look like this. This kind of puts me off, maybe I will sell it. Then again, the outside looks like new and the vachetta is fine. I just ordered the Ebene one w/ the red lining - hope this is not as delicate inside.

Last edited:
I have the Azur w/ rose ballerine lining and I'm quite annoyed how dirty the inside already is. I bought it last year, but am not using it that much - it really shouldn't look like this. This kind of puts me off, maybe I will sell it. Then again, the outside looks like new and the vachetta is fine. I just ordered the Ebene one w/ the red lining - hope this is not as delicate inside.
rose ballerine lining is easy to show dirt even it's not that much dirty, it's worse than the ivory/ beige classic lining, and the classic ivory (in Azur) / beige (in mono) lining can be cleaned without fading, I don't know about rose ballerine lining, would assume it may fade.

That's why when I was buying Neverfull, they had rose ballerine lining in store available, I didn't even look at it and chose a different colored one, because at that time was planing just to have one Neverfull so I wanted something last long time and still looking new. If I had known I would purchased more Neverfulls later on, I might choose rose ballerine.

rose ballerine is very pretty though, if you use an organizer, may help?

I own/owned red, pink, beige, ivory, they all fine, pretty cleaning looking, red is the best to hide dirt and wear (own/owned 2).

Last edited:

I have had my DE with RB since early August and the lining looks great. I have carried it every weekday since as a work bag minus maybe 1-1.5 weeks and I put everything in that bag (travel mugs, lunches). But I do use a bag organizer always.

2017. I had only owned it for less than three months when I noticed the corner wear on 3 of the 4 corners. I traveled with it three times, but I didn't mistreat the bag.
Its so weird because my GM in DE started showing corner wear after only one use but my MM in DE with RB was heavily used for 4 months and it held up beautifuly. Unfortunately I sold my MM to fund my GM and I'm thinking to repurchase the MM with RB again. The color combination is just so amazing.

Reactions: Sonmi999
Its so weird because my GM in DE started showing corner wear after only one use but my MM in DE with RB was heavily used for 4 months and it held up beautifuly. Unfortunately I sold my MM to fund my GM and I'm thinking to repurchase the MM with RB again. The color combination is just so amazing.

Agreed! I don't normally describe myself as a fan of pink, but I am so taken with the combination of DE and Rose Ballerine!

Wow, it is a shame your GM in DE started showing wear so quickly!

I have had my MM in DE (with Rose Ballerine, of course!) since early August, carried it a LOT (it has been my work tote every week day since minus maybe a week and a half or so) and have definitely not treated it with kid gloves, and the corners still look brand new. Fingers crossed it stays that way for a while.