How many neverfulls are too many!?

1. How many neverfulls do you have? I have 2 mono MM and azur MM

2. I have 2 as well: DE in MM and Monogram in GM. I want to eventually add an Azur :biggrin:

3. I have 3 Mono GM DE MM. Azure MM. They are my most used bags.

Scully Piper likes this.
  4. For me two would be one too many because I barely use the one I have. But I love my one when I need her.

lovingmybags and lee_dya like this.
  5. I have two (azur and mono) I think that's enough for me

Baglady777 likes this.
  6. 2 were too many for me- I recently sold my DE MM, still have my DA PM.

Baglady777 likes this.
  7. I have 3: a DE MM, a mono MM that I just purchased, and a PM in azure. I know that some people are scornful of the Neverful because they are so commonly seen, but there is a reason they are so popular. I enjoy mine.

8. I have two.... mono MM with pink interior and a mm DA....love both and wouldn't mind an epi.....

sayakayumi likes this.
  9. I have a mono GM but I think as many of them that still make you happy. I'm not a tote girl but I do have more than one Speedy as well as the Montaigne and Alma which are pretty similar styles to the Speedy. They all are a bit different and still make me happy.

sayakayumi likes this.
  10. I have a DE MM but a mono GM is definitely on my list. And possible an MM in DA. With the lining color options now, there's endless choices! Luckily I'm only interested in the canvas...

11. I have a DE in GM and a mono in MM. I'm satisfied with both but have thought about buying a preloved mono in GM. The added pouch/clutch is not worth the price on the newer models IMO. I doubt I will ever use it and apparently most don't. That's why I see them for resell EVERYWHERE.

12. I think 2 is enough. I rather venture and try other styles.
    Currently I have the limited edition Stephen Sprouse rose NF. Not thinking about adding another one.

13. I have two neverfulls, a GM in DE and a my world tour neverfull in MM.

Aliluvlv and sayakayumi like this.
  14. does it count the ones had bought and sold?
    currently has two, both in mono

15. Now I'm curious, how many have you bought and sold?