How many is enough? What is your H number

What qualifies as "enough" for me is:
  • 1 B35 for work / travel (Togo, medium-dark neutral)
  • 1 B30 as medium sized everyday (dark neural)
  • 1 B25 as smaller sized everyday (lighter neutral)
  • 1 K 28 or 32 as a cross body / shoulder bag
  • 1 mini K or Kelly cut for evenings
Anything more is lovely, but rather "abundance" than serving a dedicated purpose for me (not that there is anything wrong with that). If you asked what "too much" is for me - anything exceeding 10-15 bags.

What qualifies as "enough" for me is:
  • 1 B35 for work / travel (Togo, medium-dark neutral)
  • 1 B30 as medium sized everyday (dark neural)
  • 1 B25 as smaller sized everyday (lighter neutral)
  • 1 K 28 or 32 as a cross body / shoulder bag
  • 1 mini K or Kelly cut for evenings
Anything more is lovely, but rather "abundance" than serving a dedicated purpose for me (not that there is anything wrong with that). If you asked what "too much" is for me - anything exceeding 10-15 bags.

I thought I had 10-15 bags but then I did an updated count…. :panic:

Sounds like you might be at Purse Peace?

You know your color palette, style of carry, preferred leathers, and “no desire for more.”

I wish I had your clarity already although I think I’m on the road (fewer bags, fewer dupes, and mostly smaller options).

You’re right. It’s only been 3 months, but I still have no desire to add any more bags.

1 Garden party 36
1 Kelly 25r
1 Constance 24-1
1 Plume 28
1 Escapada
1 Birkin 25
Have more than enough for all types of functionality. Further purchases will need to be carefully considered (am thinking a small bolide or mini k). Dang l can’t stop playing although l really wish to!

Not including my Kelly-To-Go wallets, I have 11 bags. I am will most likely rehome my K28’s (prefer smaller bags). I am very content with what I have…but still hope for a SO (MK with longer crossbody strap) and Kelly pouchette in exotic.

1 MK
2 K25 Sellier
1 K25 Retourne
1 K28 Sellier
1 K28 Retourne
2 B25
1 B30
1 mini Lindy
1 Constance 18

Reactions: Bereal
:biggrin: Interesting thread…1 B25 1 K28 1 Bolide 25 and 1 Garden Party 30. I am very happy. I do like other luxury brands too so too many bags overall. If I get another offer, I would only want a bright colour Bolide. Maybe 1 K 25 retourne would complete the collection.
I guess I did want some more ..still waiting for the K25 R..but added a mini Lindy and Evelyn 16 ..very happy with my collection of Bleu Frida B, noir K, gold Bo, vert Vérone GP, limoncello L and bleu de Prusse E . Love those bright colours!

Reactions: jenngu
Sounds like you might be at Purse Peace?

You know your color palette, style of carry, preferred leathers, and “no desire for more.”

I wish I had your clarity already although I think I’m on the road (fewer bags, fewer dupes, and mostly smaller options).

Well, I guess my clarity blurred a bit. First, I gifted one of the Barenia Aline’s to a friend. It was never used as I always preferred my customized one. All seemed fine until a friend visited who had a Barenia B in the smooth leather. I had requested she bring it so I could drool over it. Although I managed not to drool on it, I had trouble “keeping my hands to myself” Being generous, she encourage me to hold it. I knew eventually she’d take it home. After her visit, I began stalking bags online. I found one that was perfect, except for the price. No surprise there. I asked her opinion about it and she thought it was perfect for me. I finally made an offer, stuck a crowbar into my wallet and bought it. The generous seller included an authentication Bababebi, a purse organizer and two twillies. Then I waited for its arrival. I’m now making up excuses to go out (just about anywhere) so I can carry it.
Bottom line is I’m still at ten bags, and at peace…I might also be a little bit in shock…

Well, I guess my clarity blurred a bit. First, I gifted one of the Barenia Aline’s to a friend. It was never used as I always preferred my customized one. All seemed fine until a friend visited who had a Barenia B in the smooth leather. I had requested she bring it so I could drool over it. Although I managed not to drool on it, I had trouble “keeping my hands to myself” Being generous, she encourage me to hold it. I knew eventually she’d take it home. After her visit, I began stalking bags online. I found one that was perfect, except for the price. No surprise there. I asked her opinion about it and she thought it was perfect for me. I finally made an offer, stuck a crowbar into my wallet and bought it. The generous seller included an authentication Bababebi, a purse organizer and two twillies. Then I waited for its arrival. I’m now making up excuses to go out (just about anywhere) so I can carry it.
Bottom line is I’m still at ten bags, and at peace…I might also be a little bit in shock…
would love to see pics!

Reactions: diane278
OMG fantastic! Have you posted photos yet?

Aline for B swap sounds completely logical to me! And you're still at 10.

Think of it as another piece of art for your collection!

Reactions: diane278