How many florentine satchels do u have ???

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I'm always seeing new one I love bit how many can u have.
Large natural
Large grey exotic from Dillard's
Large pink from 12 days of Dooney

Wanting the large black one

Right now I only have the large in natural, but I'm working on adding another one real soon. I would love an Ocean Blue or Black one. The satchel is hands down my fav purse.

Three right now, but I'm expecting the teal today and the ocean blue in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

Red, natural, bordeaux...

b1c2d6ee-c752-4de2-ade5-d699062abe83_zpsd9e95f5b.jpg

Last edited:
Three right now, but I'm expecting the ocean blue today and the teal in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

They're gorgeous. I noticed the Bordeaux is more textured, how do you feel about that? I recently had to an exchange, and the new one I have is a lot more textured. Seems like it helps with resisting scratches more, but looked very spotty when it got wet. I have mixed feelings about it.

They're gorgeous. I noticed the Bordeaux is more textured, how do you feel about that? I recently had to an exchange, and the new one I have is a lot more textured. Seems like it helps with resisting scratches more, but looked very spotty when it got wet. I have mixed feelings about it.

For some reason, I really love the bordeaux color in the more textured finish. I'm not that particular about the pebbling of a bag, as long as it is uniform over the entire bag. I hate that "one side smooth and one pebbled" thing.

Three right now, but I'm expecting the teal today and the ocean blue in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

Before you send one of the blue satchels back, will you take a pic of them for me? I am still torn between the two colors......