How many florentine satchels do u have ???

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
Three right now, but I'm expecting the teal today and the ocean blue in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

Red, natural, bordeaux...

b1c2d6ee-c752-4de2-ade5-d699062abe83_zpsd9e95f5b.jpg

Last edited:

apurselover

Aug 5, 2013
Three right now, but I'm expecting the ocean blue today and the teal in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

Red, natural, bordeaux...

b1c2d6ee-c752-4de2-ade5-d699062abe83_zpsd9e95f5b.jpg

They're gorgeous. I noticed the Bordeaux is more textured, how do you feel about that? I recently had to an exchange, and the new one I have is a lot more textured. Seems like it helps with resisting scratches more, but looked very spotty when it got wet. I have mixed feelings about it.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
They're gorgeous. I noticed the Bordeaux is more textured, how do you feel about that? I recently had to an exchange, and the new one I have is a lot more textured. Seems like it helps with resisting scratches more, but looked very spotty when it got wet. I have mixed feelings about it.

For some reason, I really love the bordeaux color in the more textured finish. I'm not that particular about the pebbling of a bag, as long as it is uniform over the entire bag. I hate that "one side smooth and one pebbled" thing.