How many florentine satchels do u have ???

Three right now, but I'm expecting the teal today and the ocean blue in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

Red, natural, bordeaux...

b1c2d6ee-c752-4de2-ade5-d699062abe83_zpsd9e95f5b.jpg
Oh this picture sent me over the edge and made me order the flo satchel in ivy! Your bags are just gorgeous! I think ocean blue and ivy would be perfect with your collection :graucho:

Oh this picture sent me over the edge and made me order the flo satchel in ivy! Your bags are just gorgeous! I think ocean blue and ivy would be perfect with your collection :graucho:

I have ordered (and cancelled) the ivy about 4 times from QVC. HAHAHA. That Easy Pay keeps reeling me in...but I'm trying to wait on a F&F deal or something. I hope you love your new bag and I can't wait to see.

For some reason, I really love the bordeaux color in the more textured finish. I'm not that particular about the pebbling of a bag, as long as it is uniform over the entire bag. I hate that "one side smooth and one pebbled" thing.

Thankfully mine is uniform. Just getting used to the pebbly look. Still and awesome bag either way :smile:

Before you send one of the blue satchels back, will you take a pic of them for me? I am still torn between the two colors......

I got the teal today from Zappos and it is a return, so I've already got it boxed up to go back. Sorry.

I checked the delivery date on the ocean and it will be here Friday, so I'll hold the teal until then and take a photo. :biggrin: I am anxious to get this teal outta here but a few days won't matter.

If you do plan on getting the ivy then I would definitely go with the ocean. The teal is very pretty, but it is very dark (like the ivy which is still on EP btw, wink wink, nudge nudge) where the ocean is a bit brighter...like a bright Navy. Hoping your ocean bag is perfect!

If you do plan on getting the ivy then I would definitely go with the ocean. The teal is very pretty, but it is very dark (like the ivy which is still on EP btw, wink wink, nudge nudge) where the ocean is a bit brighter...like a bright Navy. Hoping your ocean bag is perfect!

Decisions, decisions! I know I will love the ocean (unless it has flaws :P), but now the TSV bag in ivy has caught my eye. SIGH

Three right now, but I'm expecting the teal today and the ocean blue in a few days. (Probably just going to choose one of those depending on how close the colors are.)

Red, natural, bordeaux...

b1c2d6ee-c752-4de2-ade5-d699062abe83_zpsd9e95f5b.jpg

That Bordeaux satchel is so beautiful! I want one sooo bad! Guess I'll have to keep scouring ebay for one!

Decisions, decisions! I know I will love the ocean (unless it has flaws :P), but now the TSV bag in ivy has caught my eye. SIGH
That is one pretty bag! I really like the red too :hbeat: I still like the monotone look of the flo satchel though, I think it is more versatile so it can be worn with brown or black. I think I may hold out for a Flo Satchel in red...but don't hold me to it :lol:

That is one pretty bag! I really like the red too :hbeat: I still like the monotone look of the flo satchel though, I think it is more versatile so it can be worn with brown or black. I think I may hold out for a Flo Satchel in red...but don't hold me to it :lol:

I can't tell for sure if the green in the new TSV will be the same as the ivy in the D II bag:

DBivyDillenIISatchelwallet2.jpg

However, I love my ivy with tan trim Satchel with both black and brown.

I felt the urge to find her & her wallet and carry them today. The power of our PF in action! :roflmfao:

Sue

I checked the delivery date on the ocean and it will be here Friday, so I'll hold the teal until then and take a photo. :biggrin: I am anxious to get this teal outta here but a few days won't matter.

OK, nevermind. I took the teal out of the box and gave it a good once-over. It is clearly USED, with some stuff inside the bottom of the bag and NO TAGS AT ALL. I taped it up and sent it right back...I don't want them claiming that I used that nasty purse. I washed my hands after handling it...haha. It is already gone to UPS.