How Do You Stand the WAITING?!?!?!?!?

I was hoping to get my Chiara by my birthday party on Sat but it's not going to happen. :sad: I won't get it til after the 10th.

Awwww...I'm sorry. :sad:

But great to see a fellow Aquarian on here! My birthday is exactly one week before yours, in fact. We're some funky people, us aquarians (and I mean funky in a good way, mind you). :P

As I sit here trying to get through the Goldenbleu checkout process (it has been 2.5 hrs... whoever admins that site is probably going nuts right now...) the thought occurs that we may be able to convince our gorgeous Ignes owners to update the modelling thread. That should keep us occupied for a bit!

As I sit here trying to get through the Goldenbleu checkout process (it has been 2.5 hrs... whoever admins that site is probably going nuts right now...) the thought occurs that we may be able to convince our gorgeous Ignes owners to update the modelling thread. That should keep us occupied for a bit!

Great idea!! That would be really helpful to us Ignes newbies!

Concurring with baghag! I was wound the first week after my new order (not as badly as the very first order), then five weeks zipped by...five because of the summer holiday for the company. My pics arrived Friday, and the days feel longer than the weeks. Not helping, am I...can't wait to see your bag!!!!

Well, my waiting has just begun and I seem to be doing just fine. For now that is!

Of course since I've broken my ban I am shopping around like a madwoman. The seal has been broken, watch out!

I've been thinking about the bags much longer than I'll have to wait, so I think I am trained in patience at this point. We'll see how I'm doing in a couple of weeks :rolleyes: