How Do You Stand the WAITING?!?!?!?!?

well, if it's back to 3 weeks for the production, that's an improvement over this fall when things were jammed up. But, then it was 4 weeks but just a few days for delivery straight from Uruguay with customs clearance.

I went completely stark raving mad, because it wasn't just a big Ignes order I was waiting on, it all coincided with the tpf newbie obsession and wonderment at all the membership sales websites, and everything. So, I know the BE sale helped get you through, Loquita, because I have been there!!! (well, and literally, too, 'cause I was at the BE sale today as well, but that wasn't the point...he heh)

Thanks so much JRed and Euridice, for the info...I will take up a new hobbie or something to pass the time...maybe I will start knitting....yeah, maybe I will start knitting a cozy for my new Ignes... ;)

:nuts:

knasarae and loquita: i'm totally with you! i stalked the BE site this morning and seriously debated but even on sale, it was not justifiable with my maternity leave pay cheque. then i bought my first linea pelle...this is a very bad habit to start! two new (albeit beautiful and therefore necessary) purses in less than a month. yikes!

I don't think the shipping waiting will be as bag....cause at least I know the bag is on the way. But still a month for a custom made bag is not a long time to wait. I've waited much longer for a special order bag made right here in the US! (And there was no customization. :nogood:

I don't think the shipping waiting will be as bag....cause at least I know the bag is on the way. But still a month for a custom made bag is not a long time to wait. I've waited much longer for a special order bag made right here in the US! (And there was no customization. :nogood:

Thanks for the reminder of this, knas! This really puts the wait into perspective. I am just dying 'cause I sold my wine Nikki for this and really need a bag in thjat color now. Am feeling kinda naked without a dark red bag...

So exciting....I have been stalking a pair of cognac boots at the mall for over a month. They were finally marked down this weekend so I got them. I put them next to my cognac swatch and they are a PERFECT match! My bag will be a different cognac leather....thinner and glossier (which Ignacio said will make it very slouchy) but the color is the same as my swatch so I nailed it!!! Now I'm even more excited for my bag to come. One week down, two to go!

So exciting....I have been stalking a pair of cognac boots at the mall for over a month. They were finally marked down this weekend so I got them. I put them next to my cognac swatch and they are a PERFECT match! My bag will be a different cognac leather....thinner and glossier (which Ignacio said will make it very slouchy) but the color is the same as my swatch so I nailed it!!! Now I'm even more excited for my bag to come. One week down, two to go!

AWESOME!!!! Can't wait for modeling shots! Congrats!

^ It will arrive before you know it! You've got some new BE finds in the meantime, right?

Yes! That's what keeping me (semi) sane...I have two Protect Mes and an AP coming my way...and my HG (tomato Morning After) is on the way, too.

(See how much damage waiting for a bespoke can do?!!!!!????????) :wtf: