How do you carry your Manhattan?

cocolan

Apr 1, 2007
I'm considering Manhattan PM as a work bag.. but I'm not sure if the handles are designed to carry over the shoulders? How do you feel about the handle size, comfortness, fitness, etc? Look forward to your suggestions! :wlae:

i dont have a manhattan (yet :P) but i've tried it in the store. it's a handheld bag. you can either carry it the normal way (handheld that is) or in the crook of your arms. manhattan is a very classy bag. it's a bit heavy with all the metallic locks though, but those locks imo make the bag gorgeous and attractive :smile:

Thanks Pia, you are so sweet :heart:. I love this bag so much for the same reasons, and I reallly like it has the external pockets, which helps to orgnize things. My only worry is it'll be too heavy specially after it's got filled, and I'd like my hands free... I'm fighting so hard against myself :weird:

^ no worries :smile: maybe you can visit the store and try to fill up the bag with the normal stuff you carry and see how it would feel like weight-wise.

I have skinny arms, I can fit it, but it cuts off my cirulation and my arm turns purple!! Its meant to be held in your hand or on the crook of your arm
ok, zoe, then there is your sign it does NOT fit on your shoulder....:roflmfao: ....j/k!

lovely bag, but with only a medium amount of stuff in mine, pretty darn heavy. handheld or arm crook only. i can get it on my shoulder, but IMO, it takes away from the look of the bag and is not comfy there at all....

I carry mine in the crook of my arm. It is considerably heavier than the speedy or alma. The hardware on the bag make is heavy especially if you carry a lot in it. But not too heavy that you can't deal with it, kwim?

I love it!