How do you carry your Manhattan?

I saw a picture of Cameron Diaz using it as a shoulder bag, but I like it more handheld. but when you need your hands it is usefull. When I am on my bike i always put my speedy on my shoulder, I hate the look, but then it doesn't get dirty!

ahhh Cec~ ENABLER!!! ahh, ok calm down... I treid it at the boutique and it fitted easily over my arm, and i had a jacket on, imo it looks nice both ways! xx

I tried this bag on last week and I think it was intended to be a handheld bag. It could fit over the shoulder but then it sort of rests right in your arm pit! It didn't seem particularly heavy to me but the SA mentioned that the Manhattan GM is awfully heavy with her stuff in it.

I suppose you could use this bag for work but you probably won't be able to fit a lot inside.

I usually only carry mine on my shoulder for a few minutes (shopping and need to schelp things to the car). It is great in the crook of the arm. I'm not sure what you want to fit it it for work (no laptop or files) will fit. But it is a great bag - not really heavy.

Thanks everyone for the details! You are so sweet, love you all:heart::heart::heart:~~~~ Cec, you look gorgeous with the outfit and Manhattan pm:woohoo:!

I tried the bag in the store, as you said, it's more of hand bag. It fits and looks better on my arms. Since I was looking for a work bag, I took my popincourt H baby home. But, but , but... manhattan pm is still on my wishlist, and I can't stop thinking about her ;)

Thanks everyone for the details! You are so sweet, love you all:heart::heart::heart:~~~~ Cec, you look gorgeous with the outfit and Manhattan pm:woohoo:!

I tried the bag in the store, as you said, it's more of hand bag. It fits and looks better on my arms. Since I was looking for a work bag, I took my popincourt H baby home. But, but , but... manhattan pm is still on my wishlist, and I can't stop thinking about her ;)

Definately get the Manhattan when you get a chance It really is a gorgeous bag.