How about this........

Argh..I hope things clear up over in Memphis so your package can make it over to you safely! I think it shows remarkable restraint that you didn't ask HG to track that woman down and "extract" that croc Plume Elan for you; LOL! :ninja:
I can see that happening: "Hey, HG! How about going ninja on that woman?"

HG You know who must have a list of items on the page under my name all scratched out and re-written!!!!!! We've GOT to be on page two by now!!!!

I think that will be a fabulous combo shopmom! Can you get an ordered placed today before the podium next week? By the time it arrives, you would have had your "H bag break", cash ready, and so full of excitement!

Ladyemma - I think you should be able to tie whatever dang scarf you like to your H bags! I'm sure the Pucci is gorgeous and the Hermes gods will be impressed by your devil-may-care attitude.

Ladyemma - I think you should be able to tie whatever dang scarf you like to your H bags! I'm sure the Pucci is gorgeous and the Hermes gods will be impressed by your devil-may-care attitude.

Thanks, X! I hope so ;)
I like to try color in small bits first. The red croc wallet may have some competition tomorrow...I hear there's also a red lizard as well!:graucho: