How about this........

OK, Shopmom! Talked to you know who! He says "extremely rare"!

HG.....remember that black croc bag Jemz had on her site last year forever and a day? The Black Croc Plume Elan? I think it was something like $7K. Wan't that Croc?

I always want the thing that's hardest to get.......DANG it all.........

Shopmom, to be frank, I haven't been checking out reseller sites lately. So, I dunno. I guess I should have jumped that woman when I had the chance?

Lady Emma, it's a nice color. But the croc will age better.

Shopmom, to be frank, I haven't been checking out reseller sites lately. So, I dunno. I guess I should have jumped that woman when I had the chance?

Lady Emma, it's a nice color. But the croc will age better.

I may hold out for a different color croc, then. I dunno...the red is SO vivacious...really stunning! But I also want a black one, and I'll keep that one FOREVER. So...maybe vert anis instead...but I will know for sure Sat. Depends how long my SA thinks it will be until another croc comes in or if once can be found.

I know it's not a Plume Elan, Shopmom, but with the top zip and two handles....just to let you know that I saw a Sac en V (the PM) in black croc in Boston on Monday. It was absolutely classic and beautiful -- so I can visualize what your black croc Plume Elan will look like!!! :nuts: