Holy Unibrow

guys, she's 11, my daughter is 9 and has very thick brows. When I get mine done she asks when she can get hers and I tell her high school. There are just certain things little girls shouldn't be worried about JMHO

I think a lot of this vanity leads to the over sexualization of kids.

Sorry
There is a difference between thick brows and what we are seeing here. People have their children undergo plastic surgery for deformities all the time, hairlips, extra fingers etc. This is something that can be easily fixed with some hot wax or an epilady or tweezers and the effort is just not there. Madonna is a crazy person.

she is such a beautiful girl- yeah she has a unibrow but she is a child- i would not worry about that until she is older- maybe I am nuts but I kinda think it suits her?:shrugs:

guys, she's 11, my daughter is 9 and has very thick brows. When I get mine done she asks when she can get hers and I tell her high school. There are just certain things little girls shouldn't be worried about JMHO

Sorry

I agree with the above. I understand that she's in the spotlight a lot and that it could be damaging to her to be made fun of for it. But I honestly think it would be more damaging to start hair removal (which let's be honest, serves NO purpose besides vanity) at such a young age. Maybe it doesn't even bother her :shrugs:

I started plucking my eyebrows when I was 10 years old ok!? There's no excuse for that. I don't care if she's a kid....she's a girl....hello? Girls have instincts about their looks. She's bound to look in the mirror. Please, if my Mama was Madonna....I'd be milking that for all it was worth.....I'd be freshly plucked and tweezed and facialed every day of the world....

But yeah....something must be done....Cause Lordes is gorgeous, I mean, I've already said it, her Mother is Madonna!!! But the Frida Kahlo thing didn't work for Frida Kahlo! Time to get it fixed sweetie!

Oh my.....I vented. Lord fogive me for saying bad things about little girls....

I have Scilian a bit further back in my family,and yep,the hairy gene jumped all over me! I had very hairy brows,and a tash.I wish my mum had taught me about hair removal and grooming.I got so much grief over it in school,it still gives me confidence issues now.It should'nt be the case where she has to think about this sort of thing as a kid,totally agreed,but other kids can be so vicious and can be the cruelest of peers.

For sure she is going to be an absolute stunner when shes older,she looks so beautiful now!! And if the hair does'nt bother her,and other kids where she goes to school are well mannered and taught to realise that sort of thing such as hairyness etc,does'nt matter,great!

I'm sure if it was causing her problems,her mum would be the first to sort it out without any prompting from the press needed,after all,what she wants she go gets!! So I'm sure the same applies to her kids,if it needs fixing for whatever reason,she's the woman to do it!!

It makes me wince when I look at the pics of her,but only from memories of my own experiences.Hopefully her situation is different,and she isn't ridiculed by other kids,and she can just get on with being a kid!
And as for a 6 hour spa session? Mmmm,that does seem a bit much for a kid.

I thought she was home schooled??? Kids can be cruel. It is not the end of the world if she had something done to make it less noticeable. I mean you see her brows and not her face. I went to high school with a girl who had a lot of facial hair. Her parents refused to help her and said it was against their religion to remove it. It really hurt her life growing up this way because she could not do anthing without her parents noticing she did it so she would do nothing. She never talked to people and went from a A student to a C student. So this one small thing changed her outlook on life and it was sad.

WHile I don' think it looks good, itsen't it a little refreshing to see that she's left alone and able to not succumb to modern day beauty pressure? It looks horrible, but for this reason alone I like it. :okay:

Sorry

ITA!!

....and as far as this young girl being labeled a brat, give a kid a break...

I look at this positively too. Kids are growing up too fast these days.

ITA!!

....and as far as this young girl being labeled a brat, give a kid a break...

I look at this positively too. Kids are growing up too fast these days.
I normally would agree with this but she is wearing lipstick and mascara so why the facial hair ? The lipstick and mascara is only drawing attention to these areas so if she is as someone mentioned "vain" enough to apply these products then why would anyone have issue with some hair removal ?

Okay seriously, we are not talking about lip injections, a boob job, stripper clothes, or a face full of make up. We are talking about simply getting rid of a little eye brow hair and making the area look a bit neater and cleaner. An over abundance of facial hair is not attractive at all on a female and not only that but kids are cruel - they will make fun of everything they can possibly find to make fun of.

I really don't think removing a little eye brow hair that's in the middle of her forehead is going to make her suddenly be over the top sexy and make men leer at her with sexual thoughts.

90762321771ea87389202b595e4c76eb.jpeg

honestly i don't keep up with mine like i should but that's a tad outta control. you'd think their status in society they'd have mowed that lawn by now. maybe she doesn't want to? maybe she doesn't want it to hurt? haha thats why i won't wax lol