Holy Mamma!

Thanks everyone :biggrin: Yeah its smaller than I had expected lol :P

SempreII: yeah i sold it :P...needed some $$$ for car repairs..but I had already got the pg before I needed the $$$ haha..

Juicymario: haha! well I always wanted a mamma..but I didnt dig the original print..let alone find one..so when this pg came up I had to grab it mwhaha!

Hoot: I so want the donut with the bite!! I love that one its too cute!!!! ahhh love your donuts!! got any extras of the one w/the bite? :graucho: ...man its making me hungry I just woke up its 6am :sad: lol go steal your daughter's friend mr blue :lol: j/k ..

Tehlilone: it was in someone's journal..not shoptokidoki :Push:

Sweetbee: the donut is not really big..just look at the pic where I hung the "sugar daddy" on the foresta stellina :biggrin: hehe..it became my zipper pull :lol:

hmm idk what is considered a good deal? lets just say i paid way over retail for it haha!

oh yeah i forgot..hoot wants a misterblue too..so that makes 4!!

Hey, don't forget I want a mister blue donut too!:tup:
Love your mama bag! Its super cute!!! Don't start asking me for my PG bella bella....:lol::lol::lol:
The stellina looks BIG next to the mamma!

thanks..hahaha..yeah you were included in the 4! I didnt forget you! lol ...hahah hmm i never thought about asking for your pg bb? lol hahah you gave me an idea! ding! j/k nah..no money for it now :Push: its not like youre getting rid of it either :P the stellina can fit more than the mamma thats for sure!

I made a new friend off of myspace and he's in japan right now. I wrote to him and asked if he saw any tokidoki there. I was sooo hoping he'd write back and offer to help pick me up something ... of course I'd suggest something in playground :yes: But alas he hasn't responded ... lol

I just received my playground mamma today in the mail...and boy was I surprised of the size!!! lol For those who own it...now I know what you mean when you say its small :lol: I didnt think it would be this small? :lol:
Oh man, but it's too cute! If it only had a whole chocolate latte too, I'd beat you up for it! :graucho:

So far the baby is doing good except all the sickness I'm getting. But I have an appointment in a couple weeks to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait until the ultrasound though so I can know if it's a boy or girl. :smile: