Holy Mamma!

SempreII

Sempre Tokidoki
Jan 27, 2007
Congrats on your PG mamma!!! It's so crazy you were able to find one someone was willing to sell. lol

You sold you original BB?

juicymario

Dec 23, 2006
You Inferno :queen:- starting when you are in :heart: with Playground Mamma? :graucho: That's a killer print, and :heart:your Foresta Stellina!! I know you scored something when I am not around... :rolleyes::nogood:

hoot

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
i don't know what i like better, yo' mamma, or yo' donut!!! just kidding! both are great.

i took a quick picture of my donuts. can you believe last summer my daughter bought her friend two donuts and she got honey and mr. blue!!!! we were like :drool: didn't have the heart to ask her to trade!!! we still don't have that mr. blue! finally got honey a couple weeks ago.

pinkpeony

tOkIdOkI bLoOmEr
May 22, 2007
Love the print! The Mamma is really small and I think it's better suited as a hand carry bag, unlike the MM. It's so beautiful though ... congrats!

crazygirl

go pink!!
May 6, 2007
singapore
vmasterz: congrats on your new PG mamma! good print placement - you got the lattes! :tup:

hoot: i wanna rob your donut keychains! they're too cute! :nuts: i must go hunt down some now...

sweetbee

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Love your mamma! Too small for me though.
The donut keychains are so cute!! How big are they though? And where do you hang them?

i don't know what i like better, yo' mamma, or yo' donut!!! just kidding! both are great.

i took a quick picture of my donuts. can you believe last summer my daughter bought her friend two donuts and she got honey and mr. blue!!!! we were like :drool: didn't have the heart to ask her to trade!!! we still don't have that mr. blue! finally got honey a couple weeks ago.
YOU HAVE THEM ALL!!! EVEN THE ONE WITH THE BITE OUT OF IT :nuts:
I have 2 or 3 of them. and i think one fell off my key ring is is lost :sad: