Holy Mamma!

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
far far away in christmasland
I just received my playground mamma today in the mail...and boy was I surprised of the size!!! lol For those who own it...now I know what you mean when you say its small :lol: I didnt think it would be this small? :lol:

I tried putting this on my shoulder, it barely fits lol..it so armpits me...compared to the dolce's strap its a tad bit long but it still armpits me lol...

oh well... here the pics :biggrin: ...I also added a pic to show comparison between it and the stellina :biggrin:

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
snapcat: thanks :biggrin:

MissDana:nope didnt get it at ebay..got it at lj :P ..haha...that sugar daddy donut jelly :biggrin: ..i gave my babycakes to a friend for bday :graucho: i so want mister
blue!

Ilovetokidoki: thanks :biggrin:..yup gotta :love: the lattes! ...ooh tokijen...i got your lattes!! :graucho:

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
I want mister blue too!! If I ever get 2, I'll give you one! :lol:

I want that mystery one..

Haha armpit bag :lol: The bambino is an armpit bag for me~

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
MissDana: ha for minute there I was thinking what sandy on a swing? lol you were referring to my foresta haha you foresta nut! :biggrin: you were able to fit your bambino on your shoulder? I know I cant! I tried it at the store :lol: if I have 3 misterblues, it will be me, annieb and you :biggrin:.....oh man is he hard to get :crybaby:

Tokidokiangel: Thanks :biggrin: this is my second pg..the other one I have is an angioletto :Push:...now I think I want a pg bella bella since Ive sold my original one..

Azumie: Thanks :biggrin:

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
oh yeah!! hoot was the one that really liked blue..!! (I think..) I guess this means I'm shopping for donuts during the hawaii meet ^____^

over retail?! Well, considering that its rare.. that's still a lucky find! :smile:

iceberg

May 23, 2007
congrads! LOL... your bag looks nice! hiak... but it would be too small for me too. i m too huge for the bag.. *hide*..