Holy Mamma!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my playground mamma today in the mail...and boy was I surprised of the size!!! lol For those who own it...now I know what you mean when you say its small :lol: I didnt think it would be this small? :lol:

I tried putting this on my shoulder, it barely fits lol..it so armpits me...compared to the dolce's strap its a tad bit long but it still armpits me lol...

oh well... here the pics :biggrin: ...I also added a pic to show comparison between it and the stellina :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That bag is like the holy grail for me, I can't find it anywhere! Very cute!

3. AHHHH CONGRATS!! ITS SO AWESOME!!

Ebay??

Heyyy~ I have that donut too :P Jellies rock

4. I :love: it ! Your Mamma is super cute . Lattes :drool::drool:

5. snapcat: thanks :biggrin:

MissDana:nope didnt get it at ebay..got it at lj :P ..haha...that sugar daddy donut jelly :biggrin: ..i gave my babycakes to a friend for bday :graucho: i so want mister
    blue!

Ilovetokidoki: thanks :biggrin:..yup gotta :love: the lattes! ...ooh tokijen...i got your lattes!! :graucho:

6. I see you have a lot of Sandys..!! I love her on the swing!!

7. omg playground!!! :love: congrats vmasterz!! I LOVE that print and wish I had something in it.

8. I want mister blue too!! If I ever get 2, I'll give you one! :lol:

I want that mystery one..

Haha armpit bag :lol: The bambino is an armpit bag for me~

9. congratz on ur super rare mamma! its cute :heart:

10. MissDana: ha for minute there I was thinking what sandy on a swing? lol you were referring to my foresta haha you foresta nut! :biggrin: you were able to fit your bambino on your shoulder? I know I cant! I tried it at the store :lol: if I have 3 misterblues, it will be me, annieb and you :biggrin:.....oh man is he hard to get :crybaby:

Tokidokiangel: Thanks :biggrin: this is my second pg..the other one I have is an angioletto :Push:...now I think I want a pg bella bella since Ive sold my original one..

Azumie: Thanks :biggrin:

11. :lol: of course I was looking at foresta~ the color green catches my eye :biggrin:

was your playground mamma a good deal?

12. hmm idk what is considered a good deal? lets just say i paid way over retail for it haha!

oh yeah i forgot..hoot wants a misterblue too..so that makes 4!!

13. oh yeah!! hoot was the one that really liked blue..!! (I think..) I guess this means I'm shopping for donuts during the hawaii meet ^____^

over retail?! Well, considering that its rare.. that's still a lucky find! :smile:

14. haha i :love: blue! but i ended up liking foresta?? :lol: make sure you find me mister blue :drool: lol

yeah wasnt the price like $108 for a mamma?? its above that..but its not like it reached $200 like on ebay haha!

15. congrads! LOL... your bag looks nice! hiak... but it would be too small for me too. i m too huge for the bag.. *hide*..