Holy Grail eye cream

A bit irrelevant but what other NIOD products do you like? I'm looking at their CAIS2 at the moment to try.

The products I like the most are LVCE (their cleanser) and Survival 30 (their everyday physical SPF).
LVCE because it is the fastest way to cleanse and remove my make up and it is efficient (also for heavy sunscreens). I always use it when I'm tired or running out of time.

Survival 30 because it is the best everyday sunscreen've ever used. I use it everyday (also under make up): it never piles up and it is super gentle, I can even use it on my eyelids.

About CAIS, it is the most famous of their products and I do use it everyday, but I'm not entirely sure what it does. I do persist in using it because it is gentle and the science behind it is supposedly promising.

At night I use prescription tretinoin 1%, I have grown used to it, but I feel it's not a good idea to use harsh stuff on my skin during the day, hence my regimen.

I have used Kiehl's for years: Rosa Arctica and Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream. They are both great and don't cause any irritations.
I want to try the Retinol Eye cream by Doctor Mi (a German dermatologist). Waiting till I use up my Kiehl's though.

I've been tempted by Kiehl's for years but I always choose alternatives. I think I worry it's too heavy. I've had others that tend to not dry and go greasy.

I'm currently using Sunday Riley. It's really good. I also like Zelens. I do have some fine lines but my dark and red circles annoy me more so I tend to focus on them.

I've been tempted by Kiehl's for years but I always choose alternatives. I think I worry it's too heavy. I've had others that tend to not dry and go greasy.

I'm currently using Sunday Riley. It's really good. I also like Zelens. I do have some fine lines but my dark and red circles annoy me more so I tend to focus on them.

The two I have are not too rich, I would say just right. But probably that is also depending on your skin type.
If you are interested I would go to a Kiehl's counter or shop and ask for a sample. That is great anyway so you can test if your skin likes it.

Reactions: beautymagpie
Medical Grade skincare all the way for me. The best that I've tried, hands down, is Skinbetter Interfuse. Before I switched to medical grade, I loved the Chanel and La Mer eye creams.

My dermatologist said most of the time dark circles are caused either by genetics or allergies. In my case I have both. There is very little you can do to get rid of dark circles. Some things can help in lighten them a little bit but most of the time there isn't much you can do.

He also said most eye creams Is usually a waste of money. He said whatever moisturizer I use on my face I can use around my eyes also. He recommended what will help with the wrinkles is Retin A, alpha hydroxy acids, Vitamin C , moisturize well and use sunscreen every day.
He also said to drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated, sleep on my back, avoid the sun and get plenty of sleep.

He recommends botox to help with static wrinkles. I started botox 3 years ago and I have notice a difference in my wrinkles. They are softer and not as noticeable.

I like watching Dr Dray videos and she also said eye creams are a waste of money.

Reactions: baghagg