Holiday Jewelry.. what did you get?

Theren

Freedom Fighter
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa.
I have seen a lot of us have got some beautiful jewelry for the holidays.. mine was a hanukah and christmas gift combined (Im jewish my husband is christian). We got married 7 months ago yesterday and when we first were looking for my wedding band.. I saw one I fell in love with that was a jacket for my ring and it was about $6400.. while we had the money to purchase it, I decided to spend the majority of that money on another part of the wedding I really wanted and go for the less expensive band I have now..so my husband told me if I wanted, for our one year he would let me pick out another band to do the stacked look which I also love.. so for the holidays (which he totally shocked me), he gave me an envelope with cash and told me I had to use the money on myself and that since he knew I wanted another band he would go with me to check out what was out there.. I found one!!! It is at the jewelers being resized from a 7 to a 7.25 and I should have it in person on the 4th... but here is the stock picture of the band I chose.. Its a Rose Gold and Diamond band to go in between my current ER and WB.

Attachments

Last edited:
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Oct 6, 2007
Shopping for Sparkle
My sister bought me this Anzie bracelet!

It's labradorite with a silver sunburst bead. it's such a cool stone, it's grey but flashes green and blue and looks like it has shimmer within the beads!

anzie bracelet.jpg

Theren

Freedom Fighter
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa.
May 8, 2006
manhattan
Theren said:
I have seen a lot of us have got some beautiful jewelry for the holidays.. mine was a hanukah and christmas gift combined (Im jewish my husband is christian). We got married 7 months ago yesterday and when we first were looking for my wedding band.. I saw one I fell in love with that was a jacket for my ring and it was about $6400.. while we had the money to purchase it, I decided to spend the majority of that money on another part of the wedding I really wanted and go for the less expensive band I have now..so my husband told me if I wanted, for our one year he would let me pick out another band to do the stacked look which I also love.. so for the holidays (which he totally shocked me), he gave me an envelope with cash and told me I had to use the money on myself and that since he knew I wanted another band he would go with me to check out what was out there.. I found one!!! It is at the jewelers being resized from a 7 to a 7.25 and I should have it in person on the 4th... but here is the stock picture of the band I chose.. Its a Rose Gold and Diamond band to go in between my current ER and WB.
Beautiful band!!

etk123

Call me Kiki
Nov 9, 2010
the garden state
Theren said:
Its a Rose Gold and Diamond band to go in between my current ER and WB.
This is so pretty, can't wait to see it with your wedding set!

Candice0985 said:
My sister bought me this Anzie bracelet!

It's labradorite with a silver sunburst bead. it's such a cool stone, it's grey but flashes green and blue and looks like it has shimmer within the beads!
So pretty, I love how the diamond is set into the starburst!

designerdiva40 said:
I got the earrings I've wanted for ages :smile:
Gorgeous!!!

My husband got me this very sweet pave bar bracelet. Not expensive at all but I absolutely adore it!

Attachments

AndieAbroad

UK via AUS and USA
Dec 1, 2012
My husband got me this very sweet pave bar bracelet. Not expensive at all but I absolutely adore it!
This is so gorgeous! It looks very elegant on its own, but also like it would be a GREAT stacking piece!

chicmom78

Feb 23, 2012
Wow so pretty everyone!

I got a love bracelet for Xmas! I don't have modeling pics yet because I need to go xchange for a size 17 and we are doing that tmrw

neenabengal

Oct 18, 2007
Beautiful presents everyone! I especially love the pave bracelet :smile:

I'm currently waiting on a sapphire and diamond eternity ring to go with my engagement ring. The elves are still making it but it should be ready roundabout 3rd week in Jan, yay!