Holiday Jewelry.. what did you get?

Theren

Plus size Goddess
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
I have seen a lot of us have got some beautiful jewelry for the holidays.. mine was a hanukah and christmas gift combined (Im jewish my husband is christian). We got married 7 months ago yesterday and when we first were looking for my wedding band.. I saw one I fell in love with that was a jacket for my ring and it was about $6400.. while we had the money to purchase it, I decided to spend the majority of that money on another part of the wedding I really wanted and go for the less expensive band I have now..so my husband told me if I wanted, for our one year he would let me pick out another band to do the stacked look which I also love.. so for the holidays (which he totally shocked me), he gave me an envelope with cash and told me I had to use the money on myself and that since he knew I wanted another band he would go with me to check out what was out there.. I found one!!! It is at the jewelers being resized from a 7 to a 7.25 and I should have it in person on the 4th... but here is the stock picture of the band I chose.. Its a Rose Gold and Diamond band to go in between my current ER and WB.

Attachments

• imagesCAOZVQ33.jpg
    imagesCAOZVQ33.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,806
Last edited:
My sister bought me this Anzie bracelet!

It's labradorite with a silver sunburst bead. it's such a cool stone, it's grey but flashes green and blue and looks like it has shimmer within the beads!

anzie bracelet.jpg

I got the earrings I've wanted for ages :smile:
5CB0D4FC-B557-4AD4-BE43-4BC450081966-3444-0000013C761AFBFA.jpg

Theren said:
I have seen a lot of us have got some beautiful jewelry for the holidays.. mine was a hanukah and christmas gift combined (Im jewish my husband is christian). We got married 7 months ago yesterday and when we first were looking for my wedding band.. I saw one I fell in love with that was a jacket for my ring and it was about $6400.. while we had the money to purchase it, I decided to spend the majority of that money on another part of the wedding I really wanted and go for the less expensive band I have now..so my husband told me if I wanted, for our one year he would let me pick out another band to do the stacked look which I also love.. so for the holidays (which he totally shocked me), he gave me an envelope with cash and told me I had to use the money on myself and that since he knew I wanted another band he would go with me to check out what was out there.. I found one!!! It is at the jewelers being resized from a 7 to a 7.25 and I should have it in person on the 4th... but here is the stock picture of the band I chose.. Its a Rose Gold and Diamond band to go in between my current ER and WB.

Beautiful band!!

Theren said:
Its a Rose Gold and Diamond band to go in between my current ER and WB.
This is so pretty, can't wait to see it with your wedding set!

Candice0985 said:
My sister bought me this Anzie bracelet!

It's labradorite with a silver sunburst bead. it's such a cool stone, it's grey but flashes green and blue and looks like it has shimmer within the beads!
So pretty, I love how the diamond is set into the starburst!

designerdiva40 said:
I got the earrings I've wanted for ages :smile:
Gorgeous!!!

My husband got me this very sweet pave bar bracelet. Not expensive at all but I absolutely adore it!

Attachments

• image-1433611193.jpg
    image-1433611193.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 1,752
  • image-1039959772.jpg
    image-1039959772.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 1,731
Beautiful presents everyone! I especially love the pave bracelet :smile:

I'm currently waiting on a sapphire and diamond eternity ring to go with my engagement ring. The elves are still making it but it should be ready roundabout 3rd week in Jan, yay!

I got the Tiffany mini bow for christmas and I am getting an infinity necklace but they sent the bracelet by mistake so I have to wait to get it.

Attachments

• PC272630.JPG
    PC272630.JPG
    436.9 KB · Views: 1,795
  • PC272646.JPG
    PC272646.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 1,836