Hold the phone!!! Coach Factory to open in Woodburn, OR!

I thought I saw someone mention that Woodburn OR was getting a Coach outlet. Has it opened yet?

Going to the OR coast this weekend and was hoping on stopping by. Lincoln City is a bit out of my way as were are planning on staying in Newport area.

You could head to Lincoln City first, then South on Hwy 101 to Newport, or vice versa on your way back home. I certainly would just to get in some Coach shopping! :tup:

Less than a week now to the opening date!! I am super excited for the new outlet to open! I know it probably will have only factory items at first. I hope it doesn't take long to get store deletes. I don't think Friday can get here fast enough. Anyone else think the same or am I :nuts:?

Less than a week now to the opening date!! I am super excited for the new outlet to open! I know it probably will have only factory items at first. I hope it doesn't take long to get store deletes. I don't think Friday can get here fast enough. Anyone else think the same or am I :nuts:?

I am looking forward to Friday too. Is it confirmed that they will open that day? I work until 4pm, so I won't be able to go til the evening. Hope they still have good stuff. Anyone get their phone number? Where do you live tlingitgirl? Perhaps we could meet up!!

^^I got the date from Linc City outlet last weekend. I was thinking of calling Coach customer service on Wed. or Thurs. to double check.
Good idea on the phone number--I checked the Woodburn Co website and it is not listed. Maybe Coach CS will have the number.
I will probably go earlier in the day, but if I can go later I will PM you to set up something. Maybe once the opening madness dies down we can have a Coachies TPF meetup, we could meet at the Starbucks and then go shop!

I was totally planning on going Friday, but then something came up. I don't know. I still may make it. I just wanted to be there first thing. I'm bummed out. I just keep reminding myself that it really doesn't matter that much that I wont be there opening day. After Friday I can go whenever I want (kind of).

Whoever gets there first needs to update here!!!

Hope to meet some tPF Coach girls soon!!

but I couldn't get to Lincoln city with my 3 kids and my friends 3 kids (ages 3-9) all in the same car as we drove by it 3 times before we ended up not going to the outlet because her kids were such brats.

Damn- drove all the way down from Seattle and couldn't take advantage of sales tax free Oregon and Coach.

Oh well- I compensated for it by going to North Bend and getting a whisky shoulder bag on clearance.....;)

Woodburn's customer service would probably have the phone number... or they should know what day it'll open even if they don't have it.

I was thinking of calling Woodburn on Wednesday or Thursday to see if there was any shot in heck of them opening a day or two early. Some stores do a "test run" before the big opening day.

:yahoo:YAY for close COACH! YAY!:yahoo:

I'd check the woodburncompanystores website to confirm the opening dates. i m planning to go there as well on the 9th, soo excited. i actually have a store return from the lc outlet that i decided i dont want, hope they will know how to handle that on their first day lol. I asked my local sa where all the patent zoes are going, and she said "well, woodburn of course"... if it's true, that means they will soon get fp-store-items... yay!!! I need my silver/silver patent zoe, so i m gonna stalk coach for a while. see you there on the 9th or sooner :smile:

I'm so excited for this outlet to open, my boyfriend and I are flying to Oregon to see some of his family next weekend and we are definitely going to be making a little trip out that way ;)

Yee! Tomorrow!

I'm sick so I'm not sure I can go. I'm pretty sure they will only have outlet stuff so I'm not too upset about not going tomorrow. Perhaps by next week they'll have some transfers!