Hold the phone!!! Coach Factory to open in Woodburn, OR!

frostedcouture: I think Ann Taylor is already there? The website says Kenneth Cole, Vans, J Crew, Coach, and North Face are coming.

I agree, the Lincoln City SA's all do a wonderful job. I hope Woodburn gets similar stock. (seems I've read on the forum that outlets get different stock) I think shopping at two different outlets to get what I want would be *very bad* for me!

Is anyone going to apply? Here's what I saw on the Woodburn Co. website:
Coach Factory Job Fair: Hiring for Assistant Manager, Stock, Sales Associates, & Cashiers
Posted 01/13/2009
Coach Factory will be hosting a job fair in the Woodburn Company Stores Community room, suite 508, on the following dates:

January 29, 11am - 5pm
February 4, 5 & 6, 11am - 5pm

Applications will be available and on-site interviews will be given.

Please send resumes to Emily Ogden
Fax: 360-657-3845 or email: [email protected]

The store looks to be a good size based on the map on the Woodburn outlet web page. I am guessing that it is drawn to scale pretty well. It also looks like it is going to have a nice store front. I'm excited to see it. That would be great if it opens a bit earlier.

THAT IS SOOOOO WRONG!!! Arizona doesn't even have 1 Coach outlet! I definitely don't think the Coach gods are smiling down on us Arizonians. :devil: Oh well, congrats on getting an outlet that will be closer to most everyone. I used to live in Oregon (Corvallis actually) and would be in heaven if I still lived there.

PLEASE COACH--SEND AN OUTLET OR TWO DOWN OUR WAY! :whiteflag:

THAT IS SOOOOO WRONG!!! Arizona doesn't even have 1 Coach outlet! I definitely don't think the Coach gods are smiling down on us Arizonians. :devil: Oh well, congrats on getting an outlet that will be closer to most everyone. I used to live in Oregon (Corvallis actually) and would be in heaven if I still lived there.

PLEASE COACH--SEND AN OUTLET OR TWO DOWN OUR WAY! :whiteflag:

Well you just need to come back to Oregon for a visit! Then you can check out all the new things in Corvallis, head to Lincoln City to shop at Coach outlet, then up to Woodburn to shop at that outlet. :okay:

Well you just need to come back to Oregon for a visit! Then you can check out all the new things in Corvallis, head to Lincoln City to shop at Coach outlet, then up to Woodburn to shop at that outlet. :okay:

And have a cup of clam chowder and a shrimp sandwich at Moes in Newport! :crybaby:Oh man, I sure do miss the coast. :crybaby:On the plus side, it's in the mid 70s right now and I have my windows open and enjoyed a lovely afternoon walk around the neighborhood.

Was at Lincoln City and they said the opening date has been moved to March 6th.

Will probably open with the factory line merchandise that is in every outlet. They don't know about store deletes as it is so close to Portland stores, it could be that more store deletes go to Lincoln City. Two of the Lincoln City employees will transfer to Woodburn, so that will be great to see friendly familiar faces there!

And have a cup of clam chowder and a shrimp sandwich at Moes in Newport! :crybaby:Oh man, I sure do miss the coast. :crybaby:On the plus side, it's in the mid 70s right now and I have my windows open and enjoyed a lovely afternoon walk around the neighborhood.

Mo's is delicious! we go to the one in lincoln city right on the beach. it's beautiful

I thought I saw someone mention that Woodburn OR was getting a Coach outlet. Has it opened yet?

Going to the OR coast this weekend and was hoping on stopping by. Lincoln City is a bit out of my way as were are planning on staying in Newport area.