Hold Me Club

They are gorgeous!:yes: I just love the simplicity of the Hold Me - it really is the most chic, understated bag. It seems to lend itself to any outfit or situation and just looks fantastic.

I'm loving mine more and more and it's getting smooshier by the day. I'll give it another couple of weeks and then I'll post new pics showing her in all her smooshy, buttery glory!!

I couldn't agree with you more CB! I just LOVE my Hold Me's. They are definetely a favorite BE of mine! No doubt.

This bag has to be one of the easiest styles to grab and go!

Last edited:
New modelling pics of pewter HM with brownish outfit... it looks brownier!

P1020187.jpg

P1020188.jpg

P1020189.jpg

Just put a deposit on the choc matte hold me :shame:
Was hoping there might be a sample but I wasn't in luck. However there is still a tan I believe.....
Looking forward to the choc tho :drool:

This is a bag I've looked at for a long time and just kind of discovered would be a great fit for me. It's a beautiful but understated bag, and it looks as though it fits over the shoulder. Anyone carrying their Hold Me bags right now? Anyone have it in petrol? I also love the chocolate matte. A dark grey hold me would be fantastic, too...

Hmmm..

Here are Clifene's fantastic photos of her choco hold me. I didn't see them in this thread and thought I'd post them her. They are gorgeous!:tup:

Attachments

• choco_holdme.jpg
    choco_holdme.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 106
  • clifene_holdme3.jpg
    clifene_holdme3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 122
  • clifene_holdme2.jpg
    clifene_holdme2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,277