Hold Me Club

ahh thank you!!! i was carrying her today!!! i love her, she really cheers me up. i put her on my desk at work and gaze at her lovingly all day le sigh. being a belenista rocks!!!!!

Hi ladies...I usually post in the Coach forums, but I am in LOVE with this bag as well as the Stroke Me! I see some of you are able to wear the Hold Me on your shoulders...can anyone tell me if the bag is made for that, or if it's really supposed to be a handheld bag? TIA!

Hi ladies...I usually post in the Coach forums, but I am in LOVE with this bag as well as the Stroke Me! I see some of you are able to wear the Hold Me on your shoulders...can anyone tell me if the bag is made for that, or if it's really supposed to be a handheld bag? TIA!

Welcome to this little corner of tPF...

I can easily wear this bag on my shoulders (I did post a pic earlier on) ... I will try later with a winter coat and will let you know...

However, the base is rather wide so it may bother you... I bothered me at first, but now it is sagging (or i am forcing her) and it is ok... I still prefer to hold the bag in my hands since it makes it easier to admire her from every angle:P

It is very spacious and practical... And the price is very good for such quality and design...

Welcome to this little corner of tPF...

I can easily wear this bag on my shoulders (I did post a pic earlier on) ... I will try later with a winter coat and will let you know...

However, the base is rather wide so it may bother you... I bothered me at first, but now it is sagging (or i am forcing her) and it is ok... I still prefer to hold the bag in my hands since it makes it easier to admire her from every angle:P

It is very spacious and practical... And the price is very good for such quality and design...

Thanks so much. These bags are SO pretty and I really like how they slouch. I'm sure I'll be peeking in here from time to time...and maybe next year I'll be posting a pic of my very own Hold Me or Stroke Me.

Thanks again. :smile:

I'm a fair bit larger than mariabdc :shame: (who has a body tdf!) and although I can get it onto my shoulder it just doesn't feel comfortable. So I carry mine in my hand or on my arm.

Have a look at the BE finds thread... some stores offer discounted Hold Mes from time to time, like RedDirect (http://www.reddirect.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=20036&cat=&page=1)

More pics here http://forum.purseblog.com/belen-echandia/i-received-my-pewter-crash-hold-me-today-344147-3.html

Shoulder pic here... (not that you can see any shoulder, but still...)

P1020046.jpg

I'm a fair bit larger than mariabdc :shame: (who has a body tdf!) and although I can get it onto my shoulder it just doesn't feel comfortable. So I carry mine in my hand or on my arm.

I do train five times a week:sweatdrop:, so i guess it isnt a big deal... and emotional distress can make one as thin as a rake:Push:, so i guess you have a much healthier love life than me...:yes:

Thank you so much ladies. I'm 5 foot 3 and a size 10, so I think I may be okay. You all are so nice, I really appreciate your responses. I actually don't live too far from Ann's Fabulous Finds, and I see that she sometimes has BE bags, so I will be checking her out as well. And thanks for the links! I'll be browsing through them soon.

Thank you so much ladies. I'm 5 foot 3 and a size 10, so I think I may be okay. You all are so nice, I really appreciate your responses. I actually don't live too far from Ann's Fabulous Finds, and I see that she sometimes has BE bags, so I will be checking her out as well. And thanks for the links! I'll be browsing through them soon.

There are other stores in the US which carry BE and sometimes have sales...
Some Hold Mes come up on ebay from time to time, though they are quite rare...
Stroke Mes are much easier to find on ebay and many of them are sold by tPFers, so that's safer... Good luck...

There are other stores in the US which carry BE and sometimes have sales...
Some Hold Mes come up on ebay from time to time, though they are quite rare...
Stroke Mes are much easier to find on ebay and many of them are sold by tPFers, so that's safer... Good luck...

Well, I just went on Red Direct UK and they have Hold Mes for £161 including shipping, which is about $300 USD. :sweatdrop:
I don't know what to do! I'm supposed to be on a ban, and I JUST bought a Coach bag on Friday.

Well, I just went on Red Direct UK and they have Hold Mes for £161 including shipping, which is about $300 USD. :sweatdrop:
I don't know what to do! I'm supposed to be on a ban, and I JUST bought a Coach bag on Friday.

These bags have been there for quite a while now, so i guess there are either very few of them or not many people are buying them... THey offer an additional discount from time to time, like 10% or something like that...

I am not very good on bans, they dont seem to work... Somebody said they mean Buy ANother bag soon...

Unless you absolutely love TAN, you can wait and decide on a Fall Hold Me later on...

Last edited:
These bags have been there for quite a while now, so i guess there are either very few of them or not many people are buying them... THey offer an addition discount from time to time, like 10% or something like that...

I am not very good on bans, they dont seem to work... Somebody said they mean Buy ANother bag soon...

Unless you absolutely love TAN, you can wait and decide on a Fall Hold Me later on...

If that's the case, I'm going to hang on. I start school in three weeks, and I should probably pay my tuition. :P

i am about your size and its very comfortable to wear on my shoulder. the square base is a bit weird on a shoulderbag but it is so handy because you can just dive right in and find your stuff. if you are anything like me by the time you put your purse, phone, keys, book, water, makeup.....lol
i have a mustard HM that i bought from reddirect. they have all the colours in i think if you ring them up. the tan is a very nice choice though.i have a tan in a different bag, and its a beautiful natural leather. the HM is a beautifully simple bag and i dont think you will be dissapointed if you go for it.

Are you guys using this as an everyday bag or more of a Tote? I don't have much use for a Tote. I've been looking back at Red Direct and it looks like they have the Pink and Tan. I personally love the look of the Tan one the best but my I'm Yours bag is Tan. I should diversify! LOL
Can you find things easy enough in them or is it a deep cave like bag where you have to dig?