HH Secret Sale!

You're not dumb Sally, you just have way too many cuffs. Please PM me so I can help you sort this problem out by giving you my address so they can come 'visit' me.

However, it's good to know the cream will work with so many of the cuffs I already have. Including the olive Celina fleur!

You have the Olive Celina too, Suz?! If so, I think I need to make a trip south to your house...:whistle: LOL! Seriously though, if anyone's Olive Celina, Havana, Carryall, whatever wants to go on a trip to Fleur's house, they are more than welcome! Olive was the one color I wanted everything in, and then I (stupidly) went on an HH hiatus and they were all sold out upon my return. :crybaby:

Fleur, I've got an Olive Celina and Carryall, and they are definitely a different Olive than the Lorcas and Havanas. But both called "Olive". Sally did a great comparison shoot somewhere.

Now... what does that remind me of?

AWWWW, thank you sweet Jenni! :smooch: That celery shaded carryall is a beauty, but I love that neutral of Sally's Lorca. Such beautiful shades of green. Green is my favorite color. :love:

Miss Curly -- they usually do ship what's in stock and then later ship the other stuff. Keep checking on it, or call HH. The last couple of times I've had orders like that, they shipped out the in stock stuff and then later shipped the rest of the goods. Let us know how it goes!

Whoa - missed all the olive talk. I have an olive celina and carryall. And an olive biblio and lorca. And the biblio and lorca match. As do the celina and carryall. Actually I think the celina is not as yellowy as the carryall. It's kind of in between. Olive leather is totally thick and chewy. I love it. It gives the lorca a really casual vibe.

Yeah - I have a little cuff problem. And I blame all of you. I was cuff-resistant for such a long time and now BAM! I am a cuff ADDICT.

It's absolutely not our fault sally, ladies here are guilty of endlessly encouraging me to finally (!) give the Ramones a chance and now I'm sucked into the vortex of Ramone love/obsession. Totally not my fault, I resisted as hard as I could but the undertow was too much for me and here I am hiding a Ramone in my robe pocket to play with before breakfast......

:lolots: We need a cuff intervention :P

I wore my Taupe Ramone and Eucalyptus Celina last night for the student reading. Dark taupe nails, charcoal drape top. One of my students' parents said she thought I was a student :biggrin:

^^:P We received a new dress code at my office here on campus. The VP was explaining to us the simple way to determine if you were dressed appropriately when looking in the mirror in the morning and said to ask yourself, "do I look like a student? or do I look like I work here?" I had to LOL to myself. I rather enjoy looking like a student. Not in my pajamas or anything like that but the students are waaaaaaay more fashionable than any of the staff around here.

LOL. We'd have a riot on our hands if we had a dress code. I'm trying to be more business casual since I'm on tenure track, but everyone pretty much ends up looking like REI models who have gone feral for a few days.

Just checked tracking on my Steel Ramone... *might* get here tomorrow!!!:yahoo:
Wallets got pushed back again :sad:

So I checked and my card was charged for the luggage tag that was never shipped. Anybody want to take bets on how long it will take HH to deal with it, or if I'll have to file a dispute with my card company?

I don't know why they even bothered to charge me for it - It was cancelled within 4 hours of my order!