Hey Ladies! Join Me In Shaking and Waking The Bal Forum Up!

One of my favorite photos EVER!!! Proof that my DH was a bad ass even back then!!! :graucho:
:roflmfao:That is deffinitely some rough looking character's! I see you have a thing for bad boys!:roflmfao:

:Push: Um, I was gonna say something about the finger olms, I really think you should get that looked at, before it get's worse!:P

:sweatdrop:Okay I am going out on a limb here, strictly for your entertainment. Yep, it's me on the strip in Vegas circa 1986? Where do we start? The white sunglasses? The hair? The boots? How about the Madonna gloves? I think when my cousin sent this gem to me, she titled it $2streetHo! Oh my most emberassing of all is the bag! Deffinitely not a Balenciaga!
2streetho.jpg

OMG, Deana, Oo_leLALA!! you gals are gorgeous!!!

DH and I have no pics together since he hates having his pic taken, but this is me caught unawares (and DRUNK off my tush!!):

dmt1.gif

And here are my girls:

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

LOL, I should get drunk more often!! :tup:

I don't have kids so my girls are my world: Grif is the Rottn one, Lex is the elegant silver creature. They are a constant source of joy, annoyance, and love :heart:

When I am not photographing these:

IMG_5458.jpg

I am snapping these (notice how they love to sunbathe by the pool :rolleyes::

IMG_3997.jpg

:sweatdrop:Okay I am going out on a limb here, strictly for your entertainment. Yep, it's me on the strip in Vegas circa 1986? Where do we start? The white sunglasses? The hair? The boots? How about the Madonna gloves? I think when my cousin sent this gem to me, she titled it $2streetHo! Oh my most embarassing of all is the bag! Deffinitely not a Balenciaga!
2streetho.jpg
[/quote]

Oh no! Posting this picture was deffinitely one impulse I should have controlled! There goes my rep for having good taste in handbags! Um....good taste in anything!
:Push:
And hmwe46 your are HOT when over indulging! I deffinitely will not share my drunken photos! The above is all the humiliation I will put on myself for now! You know, you look like Angelina Jolie's prettier sister. Yes, prettier than her. Whatever is in the cup, keep drinking! And your girls are adorable as well!
:heart:

hee hee!!! ^^^ I am loving the HAIR Deana!!! :nuts:
thank god all my pics circa 1985 are NOT digital :Push:
That is not fair! Well, I really wanted to put this one up, and I am embarassed to say, I cannot remember the owner of this cat! I am pretty sure it was here on the pf that I first saw this picture, so if you own this character let us know! Deffinitely one of the best kitty pictures ever! And she has crazier hair than my 80's do! I love the tufts of hair between the back toes!
Picture2317.jpg

My daughter's past and present. Amanda is now 14 and Ashley will be 21 July 26th! Yikes!
:heart:
CutieFomX-MasPast94.jpg

Picture2733.jpg

Picture2454.jpg

Amanda last Halloween. Hair, makeup, and choker by Mom (I am a beauty school drop out). Take a close look at the choker ladies! This is where my braided accessories began. She needed a necklace and I had just gotten a Sky Blue City that very day. I had taken the bad tassels off of the bag, and the idea popped in my head that I could make a braided choker for her with them. I remember having a similar choker when I was a teenager.
Picture2446.jpg

they look just like their Mama! Beautiful girls. :smile:

Deana, I must apologize - I told you my DH was going out to dinner. Well, I laid down right after dinner, just for a short nap, and I woke up at midnight, when he came home. So, now I am going to be totally off my sleep schedule! I have been reading this thread, and it is so funny! This is the funniest thread I have ever read on TPF! Deana, you are so brave to post a photo of yourself from back in the '80s. Thank God no one ever took a photo of me back in the '80s in my Betsey Johnson hot pink lace leggings, the hot pink lace mini flounced skirt that went over the leggings, the oversized denim jacket that was edged in pink something to match the hot pink lace ensemble, but I think you get the picture. Deana, we could have passed on the street in Vegas and admired each other's outfits. :yes:

Wow...what a fun thread ... thanks Deana! You are so lovely--I was surprised you don't have blonde hair (I guess I thought bubblegum pink + bubbly personality = blonde hair ... ;) ). Loved your "retro" shots as well!! ;) Hmwe...what a cute pic... nice to match the (gorgeous) face w/the feet (from the shoe/bbag thread ;) ).

Back to the hunk theme for a moment ... I "discovered" Blair Underwood for the first time on the New Adventures of Old Christine ... he really floats my boat! ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• blair.jpg
    blair.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 258