Hey Ladies! Join Me In Shaking and Waking The Bal Forum Up!

^^^I'm there, CeeJay - we can talk about dates, and you name the place - I'll be there. I have to allow for son's wedding (July 24th); Cassie's high school graduation; and a few other things, but I'm totally flexible.

CeeJay - you have to look at my niece's photos above - I'm crazy about her - she is the only toddler in my life right now!

Thank you, Ms. Framton - she is adorable! Can't wait to see your photos!

Photos of my darling niece!

riko2_edited.JPG

OMG ... she is precious!!! Where are they ... in China?

A gal that works for me is Chinese and I just love her two girls to death!

You all know my obsession with Balenciaga bags, but my REAL obsession is jewelry!!! I was lucky enough to have an Italian grandmother who had an outstanding collection of pieces which I used to LOVE to put on when I was a little kid.

Needless to say, I have taken many metalsmithing & jewelry-making classes (Museum of Fine Arts & Mass College of Arts - Boston), but ... alas ... my design capabilities are waaaaaaaay beyond my technical capabilities. Then I decided to take the GIA course (finished the Diamonds portion so far) and now LOVE Diamonds (use to prefer Rubies beforehand!). Anyhow, I've attached a picture of my "arm candy" (quite a few of which I've designed myself) ... and yes, I wear all of these every day ... I do not take them off at night nor before going in the shower (they look wonderful after their Neutrogena bath!).

Sorry for the blurry pic (it was hard taking the picture with 1 hand ...
1236539686.jpg

You all know my obsession with Balenciaga bags, but my REAL obsession is jewelry!!! I was lucky enough to have an Italian grandmother who had an outstanding collection of pieces which I used to LOVE to put on when I was a little kid.

Needless to say, I have taken many metalsmithing & jewelry-making classes (Museum of Fine Arts & Mass College of Arts - Boston), but ... alas ... my design capabilities are waaaaaaaay beyond my technical capabilities. Then I decided to take the GIA course (finished the Diamonds portion so far) and now LOVE Diamonds (use to prefer Rubies beforehand!). Anyhow, I've attached a picture of my "arm candy" (quite a few of which I've designed myself) ... and yes, I wear all of these every day ... I do not take them off at night nor before going in the shower (they look wonderful after their Neutrogena bath!).

1236539686.jpg

Wow, CeeJay - those are incredible. Not only are you so very intelligent, you are creative as well. I bet these are stunning IRL!

Rico, my niece, is in Japan for a visit, but she'll be returning home in a week. Her mom sent photos of them visiting the aquarium. My brother works for a multi-national company, and he met his wife in Japan. They have two beautiful children. I adore my niece and nephew! My nephew is bi-lingual (he is five). Both parents work, but they decided to change up their hours so that one of them would always be home with the children. They didn't want to send the children to daycare, as they thought that would interfere with them learning the Japanese language. Rico speaks a smattering of both languages right now, but will probably be fluent in Japanese first, and then English. That is what happened with my nephew. They speak Japanese at home, have Japanese television, movies, etc.

1236539686.jpg

GORGEOUS ARM CANDY CEEJAY!!!:nuts: I AM ALSO A JEWELRY LOVER. I LIKE ALL OF THE DIFFERENT STYLES TOGETHER.:graucho::drool::drool::drool: