Scarves Hermesmatic - worth a try? Please post your opinions and before/after photos of scarves

cdinh87, this is totally off-topic, but I just adopted a puppy who is looking more and more like your adorable dog. She's a Cairn Terrier mix and has the identical coloring, though not quite as much facial fuzz (yet)! :love:
Your scarves are beautiful, too. :P

cdinh87, this is totally off-topic, but I just adopted a puppy who is looking more and more like your adorable dog. She's a Cairn Terrier mix and has the identical coloring, though not quite as much facial fuzz (yet)! :love:
Your scarves are beautiful, too. :P
Thank you! -- I'm not exactly sure what breed he is but I always thought he was a mix between a jack russell, chihuahua & yorkie, I thought about getting his DNA tested but I heard mixed reviews about the results and it wouldn't change how much I love him so I never did it. I hope to see some pictures of her soon!

Reactions: Mindi B
cdinh87--There are some pics of my girl on the Hermes Chat thread--Search on "Mabel." ITA with you-it would be fun to know what breeds she is, but I too have heard that the commercial DNA tests aren't that reliable, and it surely doesn't affect our love for our critters!

I got 2 scarves to have dyed and bought 2 that were at the pop-up! The last 2 are for my mum for Christmas.
View attachment 3787156 this was purchased at the pop up
View attachment 3787157 purchased this one to be dyed at the event
View attachment 3787159 was purchased at the pop up
View attachment 3787161 purchased to be dyed at the event
Cavalier du caucase!!!!! Omg it's a stunner. I have been scouting this scarf for a longtime but to no avail. May I know where this is? ;)

I hope someone on this thread can help me.
I will be in Turkey early in 2018. Checking for H-stores in Istanbul I was very excited to see the website returned the address of a Hermesmatic store (in addition to 3 boutiques). Address is:
Hermesmatic Istinye
İstinye Park
Pınar Mah. Katar Cad. No:73
İstinye
Istanbul
Tel. : +90 212 345 61 64
Does anyone have experience with this store? Is it likely still to be there in 2018? Do they speak any English ? Unfortunately I only speak English and limited French. Reading this thread I would love to check out the Hermesmatic experience - given timing probably only allows for buying ready dyed scarfs and untreated "vintage" ones - but it would still be fun..
Couldn't find a Turkey Shopping thread under Hermes Shopping to post my question there as well.

I hope someone on this thread can help me.
I will be in Turkey early in 2018. Checking for H-stores in Istanbul I was very excited to see the website returned the address of a Hermesmatic store (in addition to 3 boutiques). Address is:
Hermesmatic Istinye
İstinye Park
Pınar Mah. Katar Cad. No:73
İstinye
Istanbul
Tel. : +90 212 345 61 64
Does anyone have experience with this store? Is it likely still to be there in 2018? Do they speak any English ? Unfortunately I only speak English and limited French. Reading this thread I would love to check out the Hermesmatic experience - given timing probably only allows for buying ready dyed scarfs and untreated "vintage" ones - but it would still be fun..
Couldn't find a Turkey Shopping thread under Hermes Shopping to post my question there as well.
If it is a pop-up store for Hermesmatic then it is just a converted space for this use (as in other Hermesmatic locations), that being said, in the actual H store in Istanbul everyone speaks English. Istanbul has a tourist-centered economy, so most people even in lower end shops will speak some English among other languages. In regards to whether it will be there in 2018, the Hemesmatic popups are only temporary, so if it is open now, it will not be open in 2018. I hope that helps.
Enjoy your trip. Istanbul is my favorite place to visit.

I will only be to attend Nashville on the last day, around 5 pm, does anyone know if that is too late to try to dye and if not, how to I get the scarf back?
I got to the New York event less than an hour before closing on the last day - literally racing from the airport coming back from a trip. I was able to drop off three scarves and pick them up a few days later at Madison. I loved the result and hope you're able to do some!

I got to the New York event less than an hour before closing on the last day - literally racing from the airport coming back from a trip. I was able to drop off three scarves and pick them up a few days later at Madison. I loved the result and hope you're able to do some!
That's going to be my situation too. Thanks so much for the reassurance! Soooo looking forward to this trip. :smile: