Hermes zoulou purse

Is anyone still using their Zoulou coin purse? If so, do you like it? I stumbled upon one on a reseller site and I lik the look of it better than the Bastia. I'm just not sure how practical it is?

I have 2 of them and one is always in the purse. It is so practical, easy to use. When someone notices it they comment looks like origami. They seem to be not all that commonI don’t know why because they are practical and a work of art.

Thank you jmen. When I saw it, I thought it was a gorgeous design, wasn't sure of the practicality. When i figured out the name (the site called it Batista), I googled it and they seem to be a rare find now.

Thank you jmen. When I saw it, I thought it was a gorgeous design, wasn't sure of the practicality. When i figured out the name (the site called it Batista), I googled it and they seem to be a rare find now.

The zoos have always been as rare as hen’s teeth. i use it to hold change and it has never opened and spit out its content. It could also be used to store earring, etc when travelin.

Reactions: Cheddar Cheese
The zoos have always been as rare as hen’s teeth. i use it to hold change and it has never opened and spit out its content. It could also be used to store earring, etc when travelin.
I originally bought a Bastia in noir, but it got lost at the bottom of my bag when I got home and tried to use it. So, I went back looking to exchange it for a gold or similar color. While the SA was doing the exchange he suggested I look around. I'm so glad he did because I found a compact silk'in wallet in gold which they had just gotten in and put on display that morning. I had been admiring it online but hadn't seen it in store. I loved it and decided to get that instead of the Bastia. Then I came home and read here that people weren't using the zipper compartment for coins because it'll get dirty and H doesn't spa interiors. I thought about that and decided to use the zip compartment for something else. Thus the hunt for another coin purse. Found that zoo in blue courchevel on realreal in supposed excellent condition. They called it a verso Batista coin purse so I had to do some research to find out what it actually was because I hadn't seen it before. I love the look of it and am glad to hear of its functionality. I pulled the trigger and it arrives Thursday. I'm just hoping it's as described because realreal is hit or miss with their condition descriptions.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I originally bought a Bastia in noir, but it got lost at the bottom of my bag when I got home and tried to use it. So, I went back looking to exchange it for a gold or similar color. While the SA was doing the exchange he suggested I look around. I'm so glad he did because I found a compact silk'in wallet in gold which they had just gotten in and put on display that morning. I had been admiring it online but hadn't seen it in store. I loved it and decided to get that instead of the Bastia. Then I came home and read here that people weren't using the zipper compartment for coins because it'll get dirty and H doesn't spa interiors. I thought about that and decided to use the zip compartment for something else. Thus the hunt for another coin purse. Found that zoo in blue courchevel on realreal in supposed excellent condition. They called it a verso Batista coin purse so I had to do some research to find out what it actually was because I hadn't seen it before. I love the look of it and am glad to hear of its functionality. I pulled the trigger and it arrives Thursday. I'm just hoping it's as described because realreal is hit or miss with their condition descriptions.

Looking forward to pics of your zoo versa as I have never seen one. Congrats and I hope it is a home run for you.

Congrats onyour zoo — I think. I only say I think because if you are disappointed in its condition, can you not return it or ask for a price adjustment? I will add sooner or later it would show some corner wear, so it may come down to if it’s condition was misrepresented.

Thank you. The condition was definitely misrepresented but realreal does that a lot, it's why i've only kept about half the things I've ordered from them. Like you said, the corners are going to wear anyway and the scuff marks are minor. It'd happen once I started using it and it was under $200. I decided to take their offer of site credit and keep it. The zoulou seems to be very rare and it's a pretty color.