Hermes zoulou purse

Shame these are rare. DH found one in NYC about 2 years ago in Chèvre RC. They only had the one and I thought the SA said they were discontinued. Am so happy this may not be true Or it has been resurrected. I have gotten so many oh how cute comments. Reminds me of origami but functional as well as art. Clever idea using it as a jewelry keeper while traveling!

I went to the SF boutique today and asked for one. They had a blue sapphire in chèvre! But the SA also brought out a leather jewelry tray with snaps and I decided to go with that instead. If you are looking for one in blue sapphire, it's still at SF.

There was a picture of a blue one purchased in 2017 and one was recommended last year.
Has anyone seen or managed to buy a Zoulou / Zulu in Hermes in recent months?

Dear all,
Just to share an update: I stumbled onto a Zoulou in Paris - apparently the only one available in the whole of France. The SA, after Consulting with a Senior colleague informed me that it has never gone out of Produktion, but quantities produced seem to be very limited.

There was a picture of a blue one purchased in 2017 and one was recommended last year.
Has anyone seen or managed to buy a Zoulou / Zulu in Hermes in recent months?
Not in recent months but I bought a bleu hydra Zoulou last Summer. My SA had about a half dozen available at the time. They are fun little SLG's but I find they're not built to go the distance. There's a sense of fragility about them. Mine always feels like it will lose it's shape and just fall open. This is especially noticeable if it's used to hold coins. As a jewelry holder on your nightstand, though, I'd say it's perfect.

Reactions: mugenprincess
My SA showed me some zulus when I was looking for some other SLGs.... I believe there was one in pink (either lipstick or azalee) and one in yellow. So I believe they are still made. I didn't like the format though. It doesn't seem practical.