Hermes zoulou purse

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I start collecting zoulou purse since last year. Recently I found that H produced zoulou in PM and GM originally. (I can only see GM zoulou in store nowadays but not sure that PM is discontinued)
    1) Does anyone have more info about zoulou?
    2) Please share your zoulou pics

Attached Files:

Mali_ likes this.
  2. Hardly see both sizes in stores nowadays

3. It's back. I just bought one in natural Barenia lined with Anemone Chèvre. Not sure which size as it's my only one. Pics later!

4. Sounds gorgeous! Pics for certain as I am headed to Paris :flowers:

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446458733.459977.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446458749.830899.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446458764.437804.jpg

As promised, my Anemone/ Barenia Zoulou measuring 8x8cm. Would this be a PM?

Mali_, TresBeauHermes and Meta like this.

6. Hallo dear! Yes it's a coin purse but I use it only for travel. I open it up and store my jewellery in it when I go to sleep. Like a jewellery "tray".

etoupebirkin and TresBeauHermes like this.
  7. Great idea! What a pretty 'tray' to be enveloped in. I think I 'need' one too :P

TresBeauHermes likes this.

8. You do, totally!

9. Thanks so much! Your zoulou is a GM, for PM , the length is 7cm.
    Enjoy the beautiful anemone zoulou, two-tone zoulou is rare relatively.
    Thanks for the pics!

10. Thank you for the info, that's helpful. Anemone and Barenia was a combination I couldn't let go. :P

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  11. Thanks so much, I hope these appear in stores more frequently again. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice