Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

1. This combo is nice too!! :heart::heart::heart:

2. Oh. This. :love: It's right up my alley!

weN84 and scarf1 like this.
  3. Thanks so much sharing the pic

pinklining likes this.
  4. cavalla likes this.
  5. :blush: :blush: so glad to know someone shares the same taste. :love: :love:

leuleu likes this.
  6. Here's another cashmere coat I spotted today:

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 00.19.05.png

Design is similar to the one that's bicolor except the belt is slightly different and single color. There's also a button at the collar. Reference H790104DG7T34 (last two digits is the size) and the color is Lie de Vin.

lanit, honhon, Txoceangirl and 3 others like this.
  7. Thank you. I think I might like this better than the bicolor.

weN84 likes this.
  8. This is the same one I bought in black :smile: its so beautiful & classic!

IMG_9921.JPG
  9. This looks beautiful on you. Have you tried it with a Kelly belt? My SA showed me that.

Orangefanatic likes this.
  10. No, I dont have a kelly belt.
    Im thinking of getting a wide long leather belt, not necessarily from hermes. So i can wrap and tie the knot effortlessly. This coat is amazing.

EmileH likes this.
  11. Just posting a few RTW that I saw at my store that hasn't been posted yet.

Flamingo Party Cardigan
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.49.55.png
    Leather coat in darker gray that looked like Etain to me
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.51.22.png
    And sweater that compliments the Beta design
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.50.20.png

From @pretty99 post here, sharing pics of bags that haven't been posted yet on this thread. (Images from Instagram)

- expensive verso version for indigo matte croc with Bleu electique lining inside; Lindy 26, toolbox 20, plume 28, halzan and pico 18
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.54.44.png Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.55.01.png

- Lots of matte Bleu electrique bags being featured
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.57.25.png

12. I was just trying this on today! Truth to be told It’s been a long long time since I own a wool coat (sensitive skin and I prefer cashmere in general), how do you like it? I was eyeing another color way and I feel like with the weather at my neck of the wood I need a wool coat... how warm is it compared to double face cashmere? Thanks in advance!

Ps- the coat looks fantastic on you!

13. Ah you are so sweet-thank you! I do love green!

I'm a super itchy person & this coat has not caused any issues-I was torn between this and the double face burgundy cashmere coat (still on my mind!) but I felt this was more durable and so far it's been amazing at keeping me warm despite lots of cold wind! I also love having a warm neck and that's what sold me on this coat & the fact it looks both classic and very modern. Let me know what you decide!

14. Beautiful piece...my sister who got if from o/seas trip.

IMG_5319.PNG IMG_5320.PNG
  15. Beautiful pieces. It feels like they are testing out a few new directions with this line up. The quest for fresh Hermes directions is great to see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice