Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

I've tried on this coat. I have a side photo of the coat back view. If i'm not wrong, it was a hoodie as i only tried it on for a few seconds before moving on to other coats selection.
FullSizeRender%2012_zpsu7zfpoiz.jpg

I've seen it in grey.
Thanks so much sharing the pic

Reactions: pinklining
Here's another cashmere coat I spotted today:

View attachment 3771360

Design is similar to the one that's bicolor except the belt is slightly different and single color. There's also a button at the collar. Reference H790104DG7T34 (last two digits is the size) and the color is Lie de Vin.
This is the same one I bought in black :smile: its so beautiful & classic!

Attachments

• IMG_9921.JPG
    IMG_9921.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,193
Just posting a few RTW that I saw at my store that hasn't been posted yet.

Flamingo Party Cardigan
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.49.55.png
Leather coat in darker gray that looked like Etain to me
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.51.22.png
And sweater that compliments the Beta design
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.50.20.png

From @pretty99 post here, sharing pics of bags that haven't been posted yet on this thread. (Images from Instagram)

- expensive verso version for indigo matte croc with Bleu electique lining inside; Lindy 26, toolbox 20, plume 28, halzan and pico 18
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.54.44.png Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.55.01.png

- Lots of matte Bleu electrique bags being featured
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 19.57.25.png

View attachment 3749819

Sorry it's not the best photo or the best coordinating items!

I was just trying this on today! Truth to be told It’s been a long long time since I own a wool coat (sensitive skin and I prefer cashmere in general), how do you like it? I was eyeing another color way and I feel like with the weather at my neck of the wood I need a wool coat... how warm is it compared to double face cashmere? Thanks in advance!

Ps- the coat looks fantastic on you!

I was just trying this on today! Truth to be told It’s been a long long time since I own a wool coat (sensitive skin and I prefer cashmere in general), how do you like it? I was eyeing another color way and I feel like with the weather at my neck of the wood I need a wool coat... how warm is it compared to double face cashmere? Thanks in advance!

Ps- the coat looks fantastic on you!

Ah you are so sweet-thank you! I do love green!

I'm a super itchy person & this coat has not caused any issues-I was torn between this and the double face burgundy cashmere coat (still on my mind!) but I felt this was more durable and so far it's been amazing at keeping me warm despite lots of cold wind! I also love having a warm neck and that's what sold me on this coat & the fact it looks both classic and very modern. Let me know what you decide!