Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

1. Saks Fifth Ave Exclusive: 15% OFF* Sitewide + 10% OFF Beauty with code SAKS15OFF. Valid through 3/25, online only. Shop Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's on the European website. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Photos there.

Does anyone know if this sweater comes in other colors?
    obsessedwhermes likes this.
  2. Thank you!
  3. All the models were wearing heels which made them look 7ft tall! :P Sorry I can't be of more help. I would recommend trying it to know for sure. :flowers:
    NewBe likes this.
  4. Thank you so much Pocketbook Pup. You are amazing. I always thought that link is a subset of the entire RTW collection. Totally overlooked that link.
    Pocketbook Pup likes this.
  5. Bought the most amazing reversible cashmere cape sweater today at Hermes from new Fall/Winter 2017 season
    Trying to find photos now-
    klynneann likes this.
  6. Ok not the best IG and runway pictures IMG_1499572641.133641.jpg IMG_1499572647.220109.jpg
    I can share more when it arrives IMG_1499572617.822204.jpg
  7. TankerToad likes this.
  8. I've tried on this coat. I have a side photo of the coat back view. If i'm not wrong, it was a hoodie as i only tried it on for a few seconds before moving on to other coats selection.

I've seen it in grey.
  9. I'm really excited about it !!
    Thank you ☘️
    cavalla likes this.
  10. Thank you!
  11. Posting another color combo of the double cashmere coat that I just spotted at the store. It's a dark navy almost black.
  12. Beautiful! I saw this cape on IG. Has anyone seen or tried it on or know what other colour it comes in? IMG_1499782030.760679.jpg
  13. Thank you for this. I love this combination.
    weN84, scarf1 and Orangefanatic like this.
  14. Gosh, i love this look!!! This looks like a more refined poncho??? Love the boots too!!!
    Natalie j, cavalla and TankerToad like this.
  15. Holy smokes that is gorgeous!
    TankerToad likes this.