Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

I think usually the long version simple coats are in the 6K euro range and I think priced 1.3x in USD. But this one is a bit higher closer to 8K due to the more complex nature.

They actually have a lot of F/W looks on the eu website now and you can find prices there. Silhouette then click on the look.

I don't recall the exact price but the two men's leather jackets that I bought during the past two years were around €6500-€7000.

Thank you!

Hi weN84,
Would you happen to remember about how tall is the model wearing the grey sweater with orange skirt?
I'm very interested in sweater but am worry that it might look too big on me. TIA
All the models were wearing heels which made them look 7ft tall! :P Sorry I can't be of more help. I would recommend trying it to know for sure. :flowers:

Reactions: NewBe
View attachment 3757629 Has anyone seen this jacket/coat in person? Or seem pictures of other people wearing it (besides model)? Does it come with a hoody or it is just a really big collar? Is the coat cashmere?
TIA

I've tried on this coat. I have a side photo of the coat back view. If i'm not wrong, it was a hoodie as i only tried it on for a few seconds before moving on to other coats selection.
FullSizeRender%2012_zpsu7zfpoiz.jpg

Does anyone know if this sweater comes in other colors?
View attachment 3757632

I've seen it in grey.