Hermes Warsaw

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Another Polish person here (shopping in Paris) :wave:
My two cents:
If you already have a good SA, definitely keep them (also you never know how long they will keep working for Hermes).
I don't know the prices at LV, but Vitkac and Moliera2 without any sale is actually more expensive when you convert the price into euro.
I do not believe for a second that a polish boutique will recieve nearly as much bags as a Berlin one. :coolio:
Also, polish zloty is cheap for foreigners (both local and turists), so it's not only our celebrities you have to worry about.
Optimally, if you can, keep your SA in Berlin and create a second relationship in Warsaw.:happydance:
Do you know when the Hermès store will open in Warsaw? I may go to Warsaw on a weekend trip and as there is no H store where I live it would for sure be nice if it would be open.

No official date yet. It was supposed to be September, but they are still working on it :confused1:
I hope there is a special edition scarf :girlsigh:
That would be very nice! I wrote to hermes.com and asked and will update if I get a reply. I think the plan is November (I googled and found a posting for a job advertisement in which it said that opening was planned for November) but I am really interested in the specific date as I, if we will go to Warsaw, will go there mid-November.

Do you know when the Hermès store will open in Warsaw? I may go to Warsaw on a weekend trip and as there is no H store where I live it would for sure be nice if it would be open.
It was supposed to open this autumn but it's been postponed, probably to 2020 as there is no news apart from what you googled. I'll be in the Raffles area this weekend so might check on the progress lol

Reactions: Nerja
No official date yet. It was supposed to be September, but they are still working on it :confused1:

It was supposed to open this autumn but it's been postponed, probably to 2020 as there is no news apart from what you googled. I'll be in the Raffles area this weekend so might check on the progress lol

Hermès customer services has replied that the store is expected to open on November 27 (and unfortunately I will go to Warsaw earlier as it looks now but I am happy for those of you living in Poland).

Hermès customer services has replied that the store is expected to open on November 27 (and unfortunately I will go to Warsaw earlier as it looks now but I am happy for those of you living in Poland).
A friend who’s in the bag business and well connected there said she’s not expecting more than a few scarves and bracelets rather than a place to score B/K/C. Will see.

That would be very nice! I wrote to hermes.com and asked and will update if I get a reply. I think the plan is November (I googled and found a posting for a job advertisement in which it said that opening was planned for November) but I am really interested in the specific date as I, if we will go to Warsaw, will go there mid-November.

A shop in Warsaw would be great! It would be wonderful if you started a Shopping Poland thread here in the shopping forum. I’ll bet there are a lot of people that are interested and might never find the conversation in this thread.

As encouraged by @Etriers: a new topic for those from Poland and those who’ll be shopping there when the store is open (and everybody else of course :biggrin:)

Think as per the other topic the store will open end of November (27th I think). No clarity what level of stock will be there.
I also know Polish Hermes enthusiasts shop abroad: Berlin is the closest.
I’m based in the UK and my store is New Bond Street in London but surely will pay my regards in Hermes Warsaw :biggrin:

Please share your news on the new store, expectations and experiences in other places. Haven’t seen much H here but of course some Birkins (I have no eye for fakes but seen in affluent places), 2 Evelynes, 1 Kelly. Also nice market for pre-owned scarves and reasonably priced bracelets plus some pre-owned Bs being offered here and there.

Reactions: Etriers
So the store has opened! Here’s the coverage from my friend, who is a bag lover and an influencer (it’s in Polish but I’m sure you can get subtitles, I recommend this channel as the girls are super fun and love bags & fashion).

Heard there is a list for B/K but also heard all Warsaw flooded the boutique on day 1 and probably some <substantial> spend will be needed to get to the top of the list. Might pay a visit when I’m there mid December :biggrin::angel:

Last edited:
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Came back with 2 souvenirs (the bracelet and brides de gala scarf) as well as put my name for something very special (won’t talk about it until it happens :biggrin:). Anyone for superb SA from Warsaw please message me - he’s a superstar and massive brand enthusiast (we met before his time at H and he already saved up for a Birkin)

Attachments

• 78BD9746-C18A-4F93-A16F-39AD0ED6E998.jpeg
    78BD9746-C18A-4F93-A16F-39AD0ED6E998.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 81A52EC7-1F72-4A9D-9065-55656107C083.jpeg
    81A52EC7-1F72-4A9D-9065-55656107C083.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 249