Hermes Sydney

OMG what sale is this dear!! Is it in Sydney? When? Is this the ones that they normally hold in Europe? I think one was just held in Taiwan as per redbook...Pls tell me more!!
Yes in Sydney by invitation to register for sessions between 11-13 Aug at Langham Hotel

It’s for:
Women’s & Men’s Ready-to-Wear, Shoes, Scarves,
Fashion Jewellery, Ties, Hats and Gloves.

Yes in Sydney by invitation to register for sessions between 11-13 Aug at Langham Hotel

It’s for:
Women’s & Men’s Ready-to-Wear, Shoes, Scarves,
Fashion Jewellery, Ties, Hats and Gloves.
Wow you are so lucky!!! Always wishing for one like this in Australia! I dont spend enough to know of such here anyway. At least you get allocated times which definitely helps! Have fun shopping and pls post some photos of your lovely buys!! So envious!!

Reactions: Logic
I’ve never been to a sale so was hoping someone here can provide insights to what to expect :smile:
If it's anything like the last one, you'd go in during your allocated session. I went on the last day of the previous sale and there wasn't very much left to select from. Hopefully there will be a wider selection/sizes available this time.

Reactions: Logic
I’ve never been to a sale so was hoping someone here can provide insights to what to expect :smile:
I was also invited for the first time. I was hoping to see if anyone had any insights so I know what to expect. How big are the discounts? Which department was best to tackle first?

I also heard they restock sizes on a daily basis.. I wonder if this is true..

I was also invited for the first time. I was hoping to see if anyone had any insights so I know what to expect. How big are the discounts? Which department was best to tackle first?

I also heard they restock sizes on a daily basis.. I wonder if this is true..
Search the Hermes forum for threads with “sale” in the title. That will give you an idea about prior sales around the world. Typically items are discounted by category, ranging from 40-70% off with highest percentages off generally for RTW and equestrian.