Hermes Sydney

Hey all, recently have moved to Sydney and looking to build my profile here. Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to get your hands on a lindy in Sydney? Is it considered a quota bag and what is the ratio ?

tia xx

Went to store today and there are garden party 30, Constance 18 and Kelly 25 all in rouge grenat colour, so beautiful red !!!! Wishing this colour for B25, not sure when this dream can be become reality.

Attachments

• 95901A74-8AC4-4E3E-AFDD-C9E44CE50870.jpeg
    95901A74-8AC4-4E3E-AFDD-C9E44CE50870.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 169
Has anyone been offered a Kelly bag charm and did you take it?
It’s very pricey but is perhaps that one piece to own, not like rodeo u can have several. :confused1:

Is it easy to get hold of the rodeo from your experience? Last time I visited I put it on my wishlist. I was told they are popular and shipments dont come too often (and when they do, they tend to go on the same morning)

Is it easy to get hold of the rodeo from your experience? Last time I visited I put it on my wishlist. I was told they are popular and shipments dont come too often (and when they do, they tend to go on the same morning)
It is not easy to come by if you’re looking for a popular colour and PM size. Last week on Thursday I saw a larger size in the glass cabinet, u can purchase SLG that’s put out, just not the bags. It had a blue body.