Hermes Sydney

That’s an awesome spec! I did ask a month or so ago when I was purchasing some shoes and was told there was no stock, asked to be put on my wish list but nothing yet so I guess I’ll try again with another SA. It might also be because I asked for GHW. This is very helpful though, thanks! :smile:
No problem. Good luck and let us know if you score a new picotin! :biggrin:

I'm also open to an ambre or rose sakura picotin if possible :biggrin:

I mentioned to an SA earlier this year when I was purchasing some silk items that I wanted a picotin. She offered me black and dark blue right away, but I said I wanted light or bright colours. So she took down my preferences.

Then in less than a month, I got a phone call from the SA offering a picotin 18 in Gris Perle PHW, and I took it. That was back in April, think.

Not sure if this information is helpful, but I think picotins are generally not difficult to get, as long as you don't have very specific colour preferences.
wow amazing, I really want a picotine for my first Hermes. How much was it for the 18, sorry Im not too familiar with their prices for different sizes.

HAHA thank you so much! Wow, $300 isnt that large of a price to pay for a much bigger bag, but P18 is just so much cuter than P22 :P
You're welcome!

And right, $300 isn't not a lot and Picotin is quite reasonably priced for H-quality leather (most likely due to the lack of structure). But the bag is very spacious and can fit A LOT, especially after everybody has gotten used to mini bags. So I decided on getting a P18.

Not available for purchase unfortunately - it's been stuck there for 3 days :sad: I just missed the regular pico 18 in palladium online then too!
Just keep trying ....
I was able to buy Picotin 22 a few weeks ago after stalking the website for the past 3 months ( not available in the Boutique )
I was so pissed off the bags were always sold out the second it's on the website.
Finally got it, un intentionally ...
The bag were out of stock already but I kept checking on it and tried to add to the cart ( even Tho it's said out of stock ) then the split second somehow the bag became available again, right away added to my cart , paid via PAYPAL
Bammmmmm the bag is mine.
Just keep trying, don't give up

I have been mulling over purchasing something online for the past week (lockdown is not going away soon I guess...)

But online purchases don't count towards my existing purchase history right? They wouldn't know if this is you, or just someone with the same name and number...

Reactions: 336
Just keep trying ....
I was able to buy Picotin 22 a few weeks ago after stalking the website for the past 3 months ( not available in the Boutique )
I was so pissed off the bags were always sold out the second it's on the website.
Finally got it, un intentionally ...
The bag were out of stock already but I kept checking on it and tried to add to the cart ( even Tho it's said out of stock ) then the split second somehow the bag became available again, right away added to my cart , paid via PAYPAL
Bammmmmm the bag is mine.
Just keep trying, don't give up
Thank you so much! I have been staking the website but like you said things are always sold out. Such a tease :crybaby:

That’s awesome you managed to score one though, congrats!! Gives me some hope

I have the work mobile number for my Sydney Hermes SA
I guess it must depend on each SA then? I have a good relationship with my past SA and my current one but both have expressed that their main form of communication with clients is strictly via email or phone when necessary. My cousin’s SA, however has given her her mobile number from their first meeting though and I think that is more likely because we are of the same background also..

Hi fellow Sydneysiders, just want to update my recent purchase experience with H website:

I order a new twilly on the website and paid through Paypal very early Thursday morning. The order was confirmed very quickly, and shipped out on the same day. Then the parcel was delivered on Friday during lunch time by TNT (for Fedex). So all in all, a very good first-time experience. :flowers:

Here is my post in the F/W thread