Hermes Sydney

Guys
I am on the moon now. I got offer SO in my dream colour bordoux, in either k25, or B25 or B30.
I am thinking of chèvre leather PHW with either blue sapphire or black interior, but don't know which bag to go for ???

I got black Constance 24 RGHW
Blue sapphire GHW Epsom b30
K28 Etoupe Togo GHW Retourne

I go to the boutique next week for this.

Any suggestion would be appreciated
Thanks.

Out of the Birkin and the Kelly which one do you find yourself using more often? Do you find one easier to use or just prefer the style of one over the other?

I thinking toward birkin 30, as I want so show off the different inside colour and shoes horse LOL, as I always wear birkin open !!
Ooooh that’d be lovely!!! Especially if you have burgundy with a black interior. Can’t wait to see what you end up going for!!! Congratulations! Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long!!

This is so exciting! Congrats Mosman on your SO offer. I was going to suggest what you wrote in this post so I’m not much help! Let us know what you decide! :smile: good luck!
Just placed the order, colour was opened so I opted out for sellier K25 blue sapphire bicolour with Etoupe BGHW in Cherve leather, can't resist the sheen of Cherve!!!!!

BTW, any one know if Bordeaux colour still offer as regular birkin 30 bag in Togo leather?????

Last edited:
Guys,
After placed my SO order bicolour K25 blue sapphir with Etoupe as a 2nd colour.
(Version 3).
After looking at a few photos online in a similar combo, now I am having 2nd thought about my choice, and wondering if I should change Etoupe to raisin instead ???
Please give me some opinions, my first SO and want it a bit classic and want to make it right.
would appreciate your input!!!
Also any one changed their choice after placed their order in ????
I lost sleep over this guys. So need help.

Reactions: Kelly blossom