Hermes Sydney

@PurseOnFleek
My K28 cost me $330 to repair minor scratches .
My advice will be to take your bag to their after sales department and they will come back to you with a quote. ( it takes couple of weeks for the quote to come back tho) They don’t touch inside of any bag just exterior . But anything outside they pretty much able to repair or replace . HTH
Thankyou! I am noticing epsom is so easy to scratch. i thought a general spa for minor blemishes would be so much more expensive so i am very relieved its not. I dont have any hardware issues its really just touch-ups needed in near future. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: needlv
Hi all, I live in Nz and purchased a few bags during my holiday visit last few times. I just got an email thAt they have a b30 to offer and I wonder am I expecting to achieve any certain amount of spending in order to bring the bag home? Do they usually require like 1:1 spending like Asia ? Many thanks

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Hi all, I live in Nz and purchased a few bags during my holiday visit last few times. I just got an email thAt they have a b30 to offer and I wonder am I expecting to achieve any certain amount of spending in order to bring the bag home? Do they usually require like 1:1 spending like Asia ? Many thanks

If they’ve emailed you saying they have a b30 for offer for you - I think that means you don’t need to buy anything??? Can you call and check the store. Once they’ve offered it to you it means you get it automatically just need to pick it up. What specs / colour / hardware/ leather and how long did you wait for? I hope you share it with us!!!! So exciting!!!

Reactions: BBC