Hermes switzerland

Hi does anyone know if one could get a birkin or a Kelly by just waking in the Hermes store any where in Switzerland any help would be great
I did so during the summer (a few years back) in St Moritz. I purchased a gator CDC bracelet and asked about a Birkin ....request granted as they just received shipment. Now, not certain that would happen in the current "bag shortage".

Hi we just moved in Switzerland and I visited the H shop in Geneva today. I like the atmosphere of this boutique very relax and SAs are friendly. My SA took his time to explain and very patient. I walked in, asked directly for mini Evelyne and right away I was presented 4 different colors. And they have stocks such as Herbag, Picotin but Lindy is hard to come by.
So, yes BKC are only offered to residents thru wishlist (at least thats what I was told).
He asked if I’m a resident and took my wishlist.

Hi ladies
Have anyone been shopping at Hermes boutique in Zurich lately?
They seem very low on stocks for bags. I wanted a herbag and a evelyne but was told they have no bag for selling at the moment.
I also made a wishlist for a K with a SA. How long did you guys wait to receive your offer? Should I expect the 1:1 pre-spend to be offer the qota bags?
Thank you

Hi ladies
Have anyone been shopping at Hermes boutique in Zurich lately?
They seem very low on stocks for bags. I wanted a herbag and a evelyne but was told they have no bag for selling at the moment.
I also made a wishlist for a K with a SA. How long did you guys wait to receive your offer? Should I expect the 1:1 pre-spend to be offer the qota bags?
Thank you
I was there last week? I thought they were very well stocked: a Herbag sellier with coated canvas, 2 Evelyns, 2 Sauts. Even a cargo B with price instead of sign 'display only' :biggrin: Did you ask if you could buy any of them? I didn’t ask for any bag as the shop was busy like a bazaar.

I was there last week? I thought they were very well stocked: a Herbag sellier with coated canvas, 2 Evelyns, 2 Sauts. Even a cargo B with price instead of sign 'display only' :biggrin: Did you ask if you could buy any of them? I didn’t ask for any bag as the shop was busy like a bazaar.
I was also there last week, I saw quite a few bags on the display but they said they all not for sale. I actually went there every week last month to get some scarves and accessories, every time asked if they have anything in stock but no luck. Or is it because I’m new to this boutique?

I was also there last week, I saw quite a few bags on the display but they said they all not for sale. I actually went there every week last month to get some scarves and accessories, every time asked if they have anything in stock but no luck. Or is it because I’m new to this boutique?

hmm..Unfortunately I have no experience with ZH as a home boutique but based from what I read here and my own experience, the Swiss stores are very accommodative to locals. Maybe give it time?

Every time I visit ZRH boutique they tell me I‘m like customer number 10 and it’s one hour wait. is it a lunch time issue or do others have the same problem?

Every time I visit ZRH boutique they tell me I‘m like customer number 10 and it’s one hour wait. is it a lunch time issue or do others have the same problem?
Strange
I sometimes see a line in front of the door and sometimes no line. I was there 2 days ago, just no lines, but I was interested in RTW, found nothing attractive.

I am visiting Switzerland at the end of the month (Geneva, Zurich and St Moritz) was really hoping to score a Birkin or Kelly as will be my first time owning one if I did. I guess based on this thread the chances are slim. I’m still going to ask anyway though as got nothing to lose lol

Sorry for a completely random question but what would be the common (Swiss-) German language equivalent of the term SAs in the stores? 'Verkäufer(in)' sounds more Interdiscount than Hermes but maybe that’s the terminology? Or is there a more elegant French word normally used here in Switzerland?

Thanks in advance for indulging me! Obviously I don’t have better things to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: markova
Sorry for a completely random question but what would be the common (Swiss-) German language equivalent of the term SAs in the stores? 'Verkäufer(in)' sounds more Interdiscount than Hermes but maybe that’s the terminology? Or is there a more elegant French word normally used here in Switzerland?

Thanks in advance for indulging me! Obviously I don’t have better things to do on a Saturday afternoon.

You might call them Verkaufsberater/in in German.