Hermes summer sales Paris 2014

Everyone, thanks for your lovely comments! Sorry not to reply personally yet; I still can't get my laptop on the hotel wifi so I continue to tap away on my phone.

Anfang, you've inspired me to go back tomorrow-- sounds like it must be the first day that's the worst.

To add to the price intel: CSGMs 498, silk GMs 390, mousse GMs 402, and mousse gavroches 81. No VAT refund-- I wish they'd bring that back.

Everyone, thanks for your lovely comments! Sorry not to reply personally yet; I still can't get my laptop on the hotel wifi so I continue to tap away on my phone.

Anfang, you've inspired me to go back tomorrow-- sounds like it must be the first day that's the worst.

To add to the price intel: CSGMs 498, silk GMs 390, mousse GMs 402, and mousse gavroches 81. No VAT refund-- I wish they'd bring that back.
calexandre, I must confess I forgot the Magic Kelly among the 140s. Yes, I agree, the first day the worse. Saturday too usually is hectic. If you want to pay a visit tomorrow, you may go in the morning. No one this morning, that was sooo bizarre ! but so pleasant for a good shopping! I'm afraid afternoons are busier!

Anfang, I really enjoyed your reports on the sale, it was like reading a story and waiting to see how it ended! Thank you for all the fun posts. Your mousse is lovely and being a changeant, even more special

calexandre, I must confess I forgot the Magic Kelly among the 140s. Yes, I agree, the first day the worse. Saturday too usually is hectic. If you want to pay a visit tomorrow, you may go in the morning. No one this morning, that was sooo bizarre ! but so pleasant for a good shopping! I'm afraid afternoons are busier!

My friends said there was no line on Day 1 at 10:30 am, either. Strange...But great for those who could go! Soooo sad that I missed it - and I can't wait for January!! Your goodies sound wonderful, Anfang, especially that Flots mousseline!

thanks!!! it seems that the prices at least stayed the same as the January sale

Well, I've been again this morning at opening time and there were no lines inside or out. It was-- I can't believe I'm saying this-- relaxed and enjoyable. I can't say I regret going the first day-- there were no CCaP cashmeres today, and I was very happy to get one of those-- but what a world of difference from Wednesday at opening. Anfang, thanks for your report from yesterday, which gave me the courage to go back after my harrowing Wednesday morning!

Thanks for such a great sale report, Anfang! Hope I get to go one of these days,,,
You're very welcome my dear! And yes, come and join us, we'll have much fun, I promise! ;)

Anfang, I really enjoyed your reports on the sale, it was like reading a story and waiting to see how it ended! Thank you for all the fun posts. Your mousse is lovely and being a changeant, even more special
Thank you my dear katekluet for your kind words! Really in love with this mousse, I was so sorry missing it when issued!

My friends said there was no line on Day 1 at 10:30 am, either. Strange...But great for those who could go! Soooo sad that I missed it - and I can't wait for January!! Your goodies sound wonderful, Anfang, especially that Flots mousseline!
No line indeed, Luvbolide, this sounds sooo crazy! This Flots is a killer, I can confirm! What about coming for January sale??;)

:smooch:

Well, I've been again this morning at opening time and there were no lines inside or out. It was-- I can't believe I'm saying this-- relaxed and enjoyable. I can't say I regret going the first day-- there were no CCaP cashmeres today, and I was very happy to get one of those-- but what a world of difference from Wednesday at opening. Anfang, thanks for your report from yesterday, which gave me the courage to go back after my harrowing Wednesday morning!
So you too saw this, calexandre? Bravo for returning! I couldn't see any CCàP yesterday. Did you catch something today??