Hermes struggle is real! Story time/rant/experience

@ Sarah Ali, looks like we are on the same boat. I sold most of my LV (only kept a noe, neverfull, and a tote that have sentimental value) as well as my Chanel (only kept a jumbo, my new boy and Pondicherry and a couple of slgs and custom jewelry). As bad as it sounds, at one point I was thinking about selling my almost brand new jumbo for a K but it wouldn't cover half of the cost so I decided to keep it.
My good friend and I are going to Hermes today to look st twillies today and hopefully I won't leave the store broke [emoji4]

Reactions: Hermezzy
Soooo ladies, 2 days after I posted this thread, got a lot of encouragement and valuable advice from so many H experts and told myself to take a break from buying bags. Anyhow, today, I went into the H store to browse with my good friend who got a Kelly dog and I was going to get an Evelyn's tpm then my lovely SA told me my timing couldn't be more perfect!! (Mind you I just got offered my B35 in late September and only got some perfume since) and she showed me this.....
It would never be on my want list until I saw the it. Really really hope I made the right decision.
I didn't get a chance to take pics because it happened very quickly and I had to go pick up the kids.
I promise to make a proper reveal tomorrow (the bag is being shipped to me overnight) Yikes. I'm going to need a lot feedback tomorrow [emoji4]
Thank you all in advance, ladies and gens
IMG_1486690086.732965.jpg

Read this tread and think your DH is so romantic and honest when I made the first purchases. Your collection has expanded so fast and now a third bag!!!! Congrats, you are definitely " on the orange side " [emoji3]

Soooo ladies, 2 days after I posted this thread, got a lot of encouragement and valuable advice from so many H experts and told myself to take a break from buying bags. Anyhow, today, I went into the H store to browse with my good friend who got a Kelly dog and I was going to get an Evelyn's tpm then my lovely SA told me my timing couldn't be more perfect!! (Mind you I just got offered my B35 in late September and only got some perfume since) and she showed me this.....
It would never be on my want list until I saw the it. Really really hope I made the right decision.
I didn't get a chance to take pics because it happened very quickly and I had to go pick up the kids.
I promise to make a proper reveal tomorrow (the bag is being shipped to me overnight) Yikes. I'm going to need a lot feedback tomorrow [emoji4]
View attachment 3600799

Waaahhh!! I thought it was a reveal! I am kinda holding my breath now, cant wait!!

Sorry ladies. I'm biting my fingers now hoping I won't miss the fedex guy. Have so much to do today because we are leaving tomorrow for a trip. It's frightening to be on the dark side. I once again I lost sleep over this bag. Not that I regretted it but just couldn't believe I actually got it....
You will see what I mean [emoji4]

Sorry ladies. I'm biting my fingers now hoping I won't miss the fedex guy. Have so much to do today because we are leaving tomorrow for a trip. It's frightening to be on the dark side. I once again I lost sleep over this bag. Not that I regretted it but just couldn't believe I actually got it....
You will see what I mean [emoji4]

I saw this on the other thread and YES YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!!! You might have to not use it when with your kids (well, depending on their ages) but this is a unicorn!!! You might wanna buy a lotto ticket!

Reactions: CClovesbags
View attachment 3600799

CClovesbags,
Did you do a reveal on your new addition?

Dear, I sure did. It's in a reveal thread [emoji4]
It's been a month now and the bag is still in the box. Doesn't have the courage to take her out yet [emoji23]

Last edited:
Your K is gorgeous & classy!! You should definitely use it on a date w/ your super supportive husband.
I too have a very support hubby who tries to fulfill all my unreasonable affection of the orange boxes. :love:

Reactions: CClovesbags