Hermes Steve Bag

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Corlandus

WingNut Fan Club
Jan 1, 2008
24, Faubourg Saint Honoré
Congratulations! Is it havane? How are you finding the shoulder strap length?
Thank you.

It is café. I put the strap length to the first hole otherwise it is to long.

I hope the strap will be strong enough to stand the weight of all the stuff I carry inside my bag.

The quality of the leather is very impressive. So smooth.

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
This picture really "captures" the Steve. I found this bag looks very different (very better!) in person than in pictures. There is something about the three dimension aspect of it that usually doesn't come across in photos, but I think you got it in this one.

Jan 22, 2008
Indonesia
www.friendster.com
I really love this bag, but I still attached to Louis Vuitton, or may be it is time for me to move on to Hermes? the price in Indonesia is Rp 65.000.000,- or equal to US$6855 :P I guess i'm not that rich to move on to Hermes :lol:

hermes40

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
The travel weekender looks really nice as well! Does anybody know the price for each in euro or GBP?

jaegerhomme

Sep 5, 2006
www.flickr.com
I have seen the smaller size of the Steve messenger bag in Clemence leather in Cafe color with palladium hardware. I kind of like the smaller size more than the larger one. It is lighter and more compact with nice partitions and compartments to organize one's personal items. It is very understated and reminds me of a beautiful camera bag for leisure travel.