Hermes shoes

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the pedicure is not bad either! lol.
attachment.php

I saw a gorgeous pair of graphite high heeled pumps in croc at H yesterday but sadly they were too small for me. Gorgeous beyond belief!! Four inch heels. Wow. If they were black I would have bought them anyway and stretched the heck out of them to fit. yowza!!!

just got a pair of the Oran flat sandals!!! in the Plantino (silvery goldish) color! Love them...very neutral but more exciting than beige. I did go up a half size, and they look really cute.

I love them! I have a number of pairs of heels and kitten mules , some summer shoes and a pair of boots that are tdf! They are very well made and very comfortable!

Are you quite sure they not called "Horny Shoes"??? Because whoever wears them is quite possibly going to get .... (oh sorry this is a family forum, i forgot. eep!) hot hot hot!

OK am in love with these Mary Lady Shoes with Horn Link.

attachment.php

credit - Pazt

MrsS :heart:- I want to see these on you!! Perfect with a beige Kelly and a Horn necklace :tup:

:bump:

Wondering if anyone has seen any new Oran colours?

That, and I always love to talk shoe-biz

Hi HandyLove,

Not sure if they were new but I saw the whole rainbow at Faubourg st. honore. OMG fuschia croc, orange croc, black croc, FICELLE croc or lizard, can't remember which. Green lizard. Must have been vert anis. In terms of new named colors, didn't see anything like blue paon or anything like that but it was pretty exciting to see Ficelle in croc in shoes in real life! :yahoo: (No, I didn't buy them, alas.) :crybaby: