Hermes shoes

Handybags...they may have had them in white...I can't remember. I was really looking for some silver sandals that day so I wasn't paying close attention. They were all gorgeous, but I'm wondering about the all-day wear comfort level!

Penny -- I bought those shoes last month. The flat version.
I have seen the pumps in the Vegas store. If you are interested.
Thanks for the post gmel! I am getting the pumps. I shop from the Vegas Boutique. My SA is waiting for them to receive my size. Did you purchase a half size larger in the flats?

I've always loved these Oran sandals but have yet to see them in store in a colour I want:cry:

9bf9_1_b.JPG

* Picture credit to Japster from Objets Intemporals on ebay

handybags, i have these in barenia and also in white and they are fantastic, i wear them in a 1/2 size larger than normal, i think because the H across the foot is leather and for flats i need them a little wider.

these are gorgeous!

thanks nola! :smile: i wear them around my carpeted rooms LOL. i have not braved the street yet.

i wonder how easily these will clean up when they need to be resoled, if they will need new bits of croc around the bottom or if once it wears i am doomed? i should call and ask if they will resole them at some point at H.

Thanks for the post gmel! I am getting the pumps. I shop from the Vegas Boutique. My SA is waiting for them to receive my size. Did you purchase a half size larger in the flats?

Penny ---
No...I did not. I use the same size in all H shoes / boots.
When was the last time you were in the Vegas shop?
That boutique has a good selection of shoes.
Fell in love with a pair of tan suede loafers....waiting for my size too.