Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

Hi, ladies!

I am interested in the perfumes, scarves and twillies, and small leather goods (Bastia, Calvi, Calvi duo). I also love the look of the Cape Cod watch with the longer strap that wraps around twice, but would want to try some on before buying, especially to see the different sizes.

As far as bags, I'm only interested in the Evelyne PM or GM and the Picotin 22 or 26. None of the bigger bags are my style, but I do like the look of some of the wallets.

Is it worth visiting in person, and using an SA's time, when my spending level would be much lower than other potential customers? Or should I just keep buying from the Hermes site when I see things I like? I've managed to snag a couple Bastias that way, but I'd also love to see more of the leathers and colors in person. I'm nearly at the end of a bottle of Un Jardin sur le Nil I got from Sephora and wasn't sure whether I should just buy more from there, or whether it'd be worthwhile to go to the Hermes store. It's not far from me at all, but I've never been.

Thanks!

I think you might enjoy shopping there in person. I think you will be able to get a Picotin or Evelyne in store there if you have a trusty SA update your wishlist. And by trusty, I mean buy something you like from them in person and get their phone number for texting. I have been tempted to buy things online but if I go through my SA, and she gets credit for the sale, she tends to remember me the next time one of my wishlist bags gets shipped to the store. I hope this helps!

You’ll likely need to go in store to get any of the bags that you announced because they are nearly impossible to get on the site right now. It’ll be easy if they are in stock or just try regularly, but nearly impossible on the site. Won’t hurt in case you change your mind about other bags.

Thanks! I'd love to buy new from the store if they had any in stock (and enough to be willing to sell one to a new-to-them customer, at that)--but at the price point of those bags, I'm not opposed to buying something from Fashionphile and getting it authenticated. I mainly was wondering, as someone who'd spend a few hundred here and a few thousand there, and not be pursuing a quota bag, would I be wasting an SA's time? I don't want to take up their time and effort if my potential spending level doesn't merit it--I could easily continue buying perfume from Sephora and snagging the small leather goods I like as I happen to see them on the site.

I think you might enjoy shopping there in person. I think you will be able to get a Picotin or Evelyne in store there if you have a trusty SA update your wishlist. And by trusty, I mean buy something you like from them in person and get their phone number for texting. I have been tempted to buy things online but if I go through my SA, and she gets credit for the sale, she tends to remember me the next time one of my wishlist bags gets shipped to the store. I hope this helps!

Thanks! It does. I do think I would probably enjoy it, and it'd be nice to have a connection to increase my odds of finding the things I want and like.

Thanks! I'd love to buy new from the store if they had any in stock (and enough to be willing to sell one to a new-to-them customer, at that)--but at the price point of those bags, I'm not opposed to buying something from Fashionphile and getting it authenticated. I mainly was wondering, as someone who'd spend a few hundred here and a few thousand there, and not be pursuing a quota bag, would I be wasting an SA's time? I don't want to take up their time and effort if my potential spending level doesn't merit it--I could easily continue buying perfume from Sephora and snagging the small leather goods I like as I happen to see them on the site.
Definitely understand. If you can get a good deal on preloved go for it. That said if I were you, I’d still go in store as your schedule allows. No SA is going to begrudge an occasional shopper who wants these bags (but not QBs) and also is interested in a few small items. You’ll be the rare shopper that doesn’t stress them out and you help them meet sales goals. Hope you get your dream bag!

Definitely understand. If you can get a good deal on preloved go for it. That said if I were you, I’d still go in store as your schedule allows. No SA is going to begrudge an occasional shopper who wants these bags (but not QBs) and also is interested in a few small items. You’ll be the rare shopper that doesn’t stress them out and you help them meet sales goals. Hope you get your dream bag!
Awesome, thanks! That's super helpful (I hadn't considered the easy customer aspect at all).

Reactions: KittyCattt
Hi everyone! I just purchased my first items in Bellevue and worked with a lovely SA. Should I text right away to establish the conversation (and say thank you) or wait until I want to schedule another shopping day?
How often should I plan to shop? I love a lot of items but am spreading out my purchases and also hoping to keep a long term relationship going so I can eventually get a Birkin and Kelly.

Thanks so much

could this be a good opportunity for you to switch to a different SA?

I'm happy to report that eventually I got a new SA to work with this time. I also bought few things I was intended to buy and they happen to have in stock. I don't know how that relates to the regular inventory but they seems to have things that I liked which I'm really excited! This SA I worked with was very straightforward, and willing to help me order things online when I said i was not from WA. I haven't contact the SA after my visit but I will keep reporting if remote order comes through. I think being in person is always nice, the test comes after the sales... AKA texting. I hope this SA answers my text....

I'm happy to report that eventually I got a new SA to work with this time. I also bought few things I was intended to buy and they happen to have in stock. I don't know how that relates to the regular inventory but they seems to have things that I liked which I'm really excited! This SA I worked with was very straightforward, and willing to help me order things online when I said i was not from WA. I haven't contact the SA after my visit but I will keep reporting if remote order comes through. I think being in person is always nice, the test comes after the sales... AKA texting. I hope this SA answers my text....
Yaaay so happy for you :hugs:And I agree, the true test is the after sales communication. Hope your new SA will work out this time, best of luck!! :heart:

I think you should totally go in, even if you just browse! I feel like the appointment system is a turn off and intimidating because of the feeling “if I don’t get something I am wasting the SAs time”. But at the end of the day the SAs are there to help you answer questions, navigate the items and find something you love regardless of price!

Reactions: KittyCattt
Hi everyone! I just purchased my first items in Bellevue and worked with a lovely SA. Should I text right away to establish the conversation (and say thank you) or wait until I want to schedule another shopping day?
How often should I plan to shop? I love a lot of items but am spreading out my purchases and also hoping to keep a long term relationship going so I can eventually get a Birkin and Kelly.

Thanks so much
I usually text right away to ensure that she still remembers me and I'm still fresh in her memory, knowing that there are lots of shoppers. Usually, I just thank the SA for helping me.

The store was so empty of merchandise today. Literally zero bags out on the shelves, just a handful of RTW. I sure hope they start getting more things in, otherwise there’s not much point going there to browse.
I feel you, last time I was there, even the shoe area felt much empty. Didn't see any bags on display. Second floor was little better somehow.

Hi everyone, has anyone got any B offer recently? With those who were offered a B at what ratio did you receive the offer? I am at my 1:1.5 now and will be 1 year to my H journey. I bought items that i do use and love (shoes, fine and fashion jewelry, twilly/scarf, non Q bag, small leather goods, apple watch). Hoping i could get more insight regarding the H journey. Should i spend more or wait until i get the offer. Thanks!

Hi everyone, has anyone got any B offer recently? With those who were offered a B at what ratio did you receive the offer? I am at my 1:1.5 now and will be 1 year to my H journey. I bought items that i do use and love (shoes, fine and fashion jewelry, twilly/scarf, non Q bag, small leather goods, apple watch). Hoping i could get more insight regarding the H journey. Should i spend more or wait until i get the offer. Thanks!
And you have shared your bag specs with your SA?

Reactions: BreezyE

I would ask your SA. An Hermes FB forum recently suggested the Bellevue H store was competitive like Palo Alto and that the spend is 2:1 for a QB. But before buying more bait, I would ask first!